Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/11/2004 9:02:52 AM EST
Can anyone provide info on either indoor or outdoor ranges around Xenia? I was told there was an outdoor range "around Spring Valley" somewhere and I will look for that. Any help would be appreciated.

I must say that Microsoft Internet Yellow Pages yielded less than spectacular help in several gun-related searches that I conducted. If I didn't know better, I might think that some anti-gun liberal programmed it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:05:44 AM EST
Check the hometown forums
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:53:50 AM EST
THEMURPH:

Thank you for the excellent advice. I am still a novice with the AR15.com site as I am a refugee from, ah....another board that claims to be the best AK board in the world. The more I learn about the AR15 board, the more I am impressed with it.

I did, in fact, find just what I needed as a result of your suggestion.

Rock on.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:55:37 AM EST
yeah Spring Valley is a great outdoor range. You need a permit (similar to fishing etc) I haven't been in the area for a few years so I'm not up on the details. I do miss it though, its a ton of fun
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:39:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By centurion:
THEMURPH:

Thank you for the excellent advice. I am still a novice with the AR15.com site as I am a refugee from, ah....another board that claims to be the best AK board in the world. The more I learn about the AR15 board, the more I am impressed with it.

I did, in fact, find just what I needed as a result of your suggestion.

Rock on.

Anytime enjoy!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:46:15 PM EST
Top Top