Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/18/2003 10:02:22 PM EDT
A student gave a presentation on the Patriot Act. When she went to her seat, I looked at her and said: "Registered, fingerprinted, surveiled and arrested; welcome to the world of a gun owner!" She stuttered and stammered, and nobody around me could offer a reason that it was different.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:05:08 PM EDT
because 99% of the people in high school are border line retarded. god, i remember trying to actually argue with some of those dipshits
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:06:58 PM EDT
This was community college. At my HS my friends were all humters or shooters. The girls didnt mind guns either.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:10:12 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Combat_Jack: This was community college. At my HS my friends were all humters or shooters. The girls didnt mind guns either.
View Quote
oh....whenever i tried to make an arguement for guns or condemning that fuck bill clinton theyd just start making shit up and calling me paranoid and blah blah....damn im so glad to be out of that place. then my favorite one: one day my english teacher told me i was a "real nazi." and she wasnt joking either....
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:23:36 PM EDT
Combat_Jack, awesome point. I hope what you told her actually sinks in. She should realize that anti-gun laws, the Patriot Act(s), et al are not isolated phenomenon. Rather, they are parts of a multi-front attack against us, The People, regardless of our political orientation.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:25:05 AM EDT
I am sorry but according to a couple of regulars on this board, there is nothing insidious about the patriot act. Anyone who believes otherwise is a tin foil hat wearing anti-american.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:28:22 AM EDT
because 99% of the people in high school are border line retarded. god, i remember trying to actually argue with some of those dipshits
View Quote
Hehe, that's why I don't socialize too much at school. All my friends however, want me to take them shooting.[50]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:46:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Combat_Jack: "Registered, fingerprinted, surveiled and arrested; welcome to the world of a gun owner!"
View Quote
Perfectly succinct.
Top Top