Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/6/2006 2:57:21 AM EDT
I have an old Iver Johnson .22 pistol I am going to sell or trade. This thing is old. I can't see a serial number on it. If I ship out of state do I send it thru an FFL or can I send it to a C&R, or what? I got it in a FTF in Va.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:08:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/6/2006 3:11:40 AM EDT by GreyGoose]
ATF has a list of eligible C&R guns. Check in the Armory section, it may be posted there under the C&R stuff.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:43:08 AM EDT
Can do.
Top Top