Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2005 4:59:48 PM EDT
Anyone know of any restrictions against shipping regular FMJBT bullets to NY?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:21:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I have't heard of any restrictions yet, but that doesn't mean there coming. Already, a lot of companies ( this came to my attention recently) are not shipping any high capacity magazines (10 rounds +) to anywhere in New York State. This seems to be a sweeping trend. With the bills on the new definition of assault weapons for New York State coming up, who knows what is going on. I am not getting a warm fuzzy feeling about what is going to happen to us gun owners in the next 12 months. I have have a feeling within the next twelve months, that for the first time in history, New York State is going to enact a law that overnight turns thousands of law abiding and responsible gun owners and citizens into fugitive felons. What a shame it is, when the law abiding and responsible citizen is disarmed, and criminals can keep theirs (now we all know that their just waiting for their chance to become law abiding citizens and turn in their weapons). Too bad we have to suffer for something that is totally misunderstood.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not a problem. It's not illegal to reload in NYS - yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top