Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2007 12:47:25 PM EDT
www.officer.com/web/online/Top-News-Stories/Nevada-Deputy-Arrests-Wife-on-Drunken-Driving-Charge/1$37367

So, did he do the right thing?
Would you really do the same thing if it was your wife?

ELKO, Nevada --

This might make for a tense time at home.

An off-duty sheriff's deputy was pulled over and charged with driving under the influence - by her husband.

Charlotte Moore, 36, a jail deputy and 11-year veteran, was driving her 2004 Pontiac Grand Am when she was pulled over by her husband, Elko County Sheriff's Deputy Mike Moore, a police report said.

She allegedly left before being administered a portable breathalyzer test, the Elko Daily Free Press reported.

Mike Moore pulled her over again and called the Elko Police Department for backup. He left shortly after another officer arrived.

Charlotte Moore was released at 1:47 a.m. on Sunday and placed on paid administrative leave, Elko County Undersheriff Rocky Gonzalez said.

Neither Mike nor Charlotte Moore was available for comment Monday, the Elko Daily Free Press said.

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:49:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I think this is #3
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#2]
JBT!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#3]
That may be the worst news artcile i ever read. Way short on details.

What everyone is going to wonder is was this over some domestic squabble. If he thought he had to pull her over he should have immediately called for another officer to take over.  "I stopped her for speeding, I have a conflict of interest here and need you to take over the investigation from here."
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That may be the worst news artcile i ever read. Way short on details.

What everyone is going to wonder is was this over some domestic squabble. If he thought he had to pull her over he should have immediately called for another officer to take over.  "I stopped her for speeding, I have a conflict of interest here and need you to take over the investigation from here."

He did call for someone else.

This is a dupe
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:52:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Dupe: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=607978
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top