Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2016 4:27:17 PM EDT
Anyone listening to his conversation right now? He keeps leading his guest to try to show how terrible Trump is. Every topic goes back to it and him leading his guest. How did this clown ever keep his job this long??
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I doubt this is the time Shep has experienced butt hurt.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Because he IS Fox News.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:34:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Shepard Smith gives me the impression that he wears pink sandals and walks his Poodle on South Beach in Miami. I can't stand that woman.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:34:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Something tells me it's going to get larger.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Something tells me it's going to get larger.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:40:46 PM EDT
[#6]
He's always been a whiny bitch.

But for future reference, some of you are going to have to get used to Trump criticism. He is top dog now, and that comes with an avalanche of it...
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:40:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone listening to his conversation right now? He keeps leading his guest to try to show how terrible Trump is. Every topic goes back to it and him leading his guest. How did this clown ever keep his job this long??

Yeah, I noticed that right away.
Not sure if he likes Hillary though.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:51:16 PM EDT
[#8]
All anchor monkeys lead the interviews these days. It's fucking nausiating. If the guest doesn't follow suit they're just constantly interrupted and redirected.

Pathetic

As for that buttfucking piece of shit smith. He can change tone in the middle of a sentence if it suits him.

The night of the Dallas shootings he was all over murderous cops assasinting black children then flipped to our heroic men in blue once the shooting starting.

I hope he chokes on a dick and dies.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Challenge your leaders people

It's ok now

We president

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top