Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2005 9:55:24 PM EDT
www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=374555&page=3

Figured I'd better post this as a backup, incase he has a shitty shift and doesn't notice the

I'm an ass, sometimes, especially when my muse gets the better of me... but I know you guys'll see the humor in it.

No offense intended, SheepDog
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 10:55:05 PM EDT
[#1]
 that was great!
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:35:14 AM EDT
[#2]
...that's great!

I'm gonna print that out, save it and paste it up in my locker day-board in roll-call.  The guys I work with are gonna shit themsleves when they see "the List".

Sheep
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 12:36:37 PM EDT
[#3]
That was funny.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#4]
That was awesome.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:42:33 PM EDT
[#5]

I used to write song parodies in college - if Weird Al hadn;t just been hitting his stride, I might have followed that path.

I owe it all to the original source.

Here's to you Dog... . Thanks for providing such excellent base material,

(And here's hoping you won't have too much more to add to the list in the future)
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:01:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Note to self: do not post diatribe when T7 is logged on.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Note to self: do not post diatribe when T7 is logged on.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:48:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Here's to you Dog... . Thanks for providing such excellent base material,

(And here's hoping you won't have too much more to add to the list in the future)

Sometime, when I've had enough adult beverages in me, I will recount the MP5 debacle in full detail, along with accompanying nicknames it earned me.

Sheep
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top