Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2001 7:00:03 AM EDT
...like pepper an onions from my kielbasa sandwich yesterday!!!!!!!!!

I cooked 'em up on the grill, and they was yummy!

But, oooooh, that smell.....

[}:D]

Wha'd you eat???
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:07:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:44:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Sheeeesh!!!!!! my hands still smell ....  
View Quote

Maybe I can offer some advice, garandman.  My parents have trained me to use something at the store called toilet.  I'm not sure if they have this product in your area.  Try calling around and see if you can get some.  If you find some, I would recommend the double-ply type for better protection from the smell on your hands afterwards.  After doing # 2 in the toilet, unroll about 2 feet to about 4 feet of the store-bought toilet paper, then roll paper neatly in hand, keep firm grasp on paper and wipe soiled area of body to clean.  Keep using this toilet paper and mentioned technique until soiled area is clean.  Next, flush or dump soiled toilet paper down hole of outhouse.

I been doing this since I was a kid and my hands never smell.  I should also add that hand washing helps on making sure hands don't smell after doing number 2 in the toilet.  Glad I could help you!  Good luck!  [:)]

BTW, I know this is OT, but I had some great ribs and jumbo shrimp shiskabobs for the 4th of July!  

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/Gif/scooby1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:48:50 AM EDT
[#3]
roaddog -

What's an "outhouse??"

[:D]

Link Posted: 7/5/2001 7:59:21 AM EDT
[#4]
garandman,

Try squeezing some real lemon juice into a bowl of warm water and rinse your hands in that.  Works really well for seafood...maybe it works for onions too.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:03:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I know i am trying to get the smell big old T-bone Steaks and Lobster tails out of my mind. God Damn those were good![heavy]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#6]
OK...which one of you has been messin' round with my girl, Suzy Rottencrotch??

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:25:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I know you are kidding, garandman.  I thought surely you know what an outhouse is.  When I find some time, I'll fill you in on some of the greatest inventions of the last century like the automobile and television.   [:)]

Back to the topic of toilet paper, practice, practice, practice!  Pretty soon you'll get good at using toilet paper and it will become a natural thing for you.  Also, I should add that Charmin is a good brand to use.  

Wow, it feels really good knowing I've help a another member on this site!   [:D][:D][:D]

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:47:21 AM EDT
[#8]
[b]...like pepper an onions from my kielbasa sandwich yesterday!!!!!!!!!

Wha'd you eat??? [/b]

talking about hart attack food! man are you still breathing! you need medical attention after eating that! hummm. all i had was beans.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:47:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

talking about hart attack food! man are you still breathing! you need medical attention after eating that! hummm. all i had was beans.
View Quote

You gotta die of something. The way I see it, make sure its something you enjoy. [:D]

Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Also, I should add that Charmin is a good brand to use.  

[b]-RoadDog[/b]
View Quote

NO WAY!!  Use Cottonelle...it's like soft corduroy to "get you cleaner".
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#12]
kielbasa with pepper and onions [:)]

Venison in mushroom gravy [:)]

Suzy Rottencrotch [:)]

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I'm hungry

Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:41:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
...like pepper an onions from my kielbasa sandwich yesterday!!!!!!!!!

[}:D]

Wha'd you eat???
View Quote

I thought you were gonna say tuna... heh heh heh...lol
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 10:58:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Well yesterday I grilled two big ass Ribeye steaks and fried sliced potatoes with green pepper and onion in butter in the ol'iron skillet

Enough cholesteral to kill a small mammal.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 11:11:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Sounds yummy Garandman.  
[img]http://www.petenelson.com/photos/Events/Holidays/July%204th%202001/Steak.jpg[/img]

Nice roast beast [:)].  Was good after a few hours at the range with the newbies.  
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 11:48:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Unless you are going to be at my house standing by the grill and cooking me food when I get home from work, I feel that not only is this thread inappropriate, but it is unnecessarily cruel to subject me to these sights and descriptions when I cannot partake.  Have some pity for your fellow ar15.com'er!

See you at the my house??

By the way, I'd like my steak medium rare please.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 11:48:15 AM EDT
[#18]
DVD, which one was your juiciest? [:)]
[img]http://www.snedegar.net/ryan/images/people/Shooting/7-4-2001/PIC00089.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 11:53:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#20]
ah, the idiocy of youth....
er, something like that.  At least he didn't post the full moon pic...
It was the Mike's Hard Lemonade!! I swear!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 12:01:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Nevermind, I've lost my appetite.  I think it was the "juicy and tender nipple" part that threw me!  [:)]

[puke]

Link Posted: 7/5/2001 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Nevermind, I've lost my appetite.  I think it was the "juicy and tender nipple" part that threw me!  [:)]

[puke]

View Quote

Uhhh, yeah....

I think we better extract these two out of California PRONTO, before they go COMPLETELY over to the "dark side.."

Link Posted: 7/5/2001 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Uhhh, yeah....

I think we better extract these two out of California PRONTO, before they go COMPLETELY over to the "dark side.."

View Quote

Send Help!!! Franklins are nice, Grants are ok too....[:)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 2:37:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Nobodies getting EXTRACTED while I'm stuck here!

I need all the like minder freedom loving Americans I can get in this liberal crapper.

See you guys the 28th   right!    

Link Posted: 7/5/2001 3:24:36 PM EDT
[#26]
To get rid of garlic smell rub your hands on stainless steel.

I got invited to no 4th of July parties so I all I had was a peanut butter and jelly (I took some packets from a coffee shop) sammich.
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Kalifornia rocks!
1.No guns, lots of gays!
2.No guns, lots of mexicans!
3.No guns, fat guys playing with thier hairy nipples![puke]

edited-'cause I can't be spellin rite--foo!
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 3:57:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Kalifornia rocks!
1.No guns, lots of gays!
2.No guns, lots of mexicans!
3.No guns, fat guys playing with thier hairy nipples![puke]
View Quote

I'm not fat, I'm big boned. [:P]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Dude I am 6'5" 325lbs. I can spot a fellow heavywieght don't hide the fat flaunt it.[moon]
Link Posted: 7/5/2001 9:14:53 PM EDT
[#30]
You asked for it....
[img]http://www.petenelson.com/Photos/Events/Holidays/July%204th%202001/Ryan%2003.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 1:57:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Uh-oh.
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 3:13:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Try washing your hands with tomato sauce. Heard it works when you get sprayed by a skunk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top