Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2003 2:08:22 PM EDT
[url]http://www.giveboobs.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:12:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Gee, maybe if I start a web site begging people for money to pay my credit cards, some bleeding-heart nimrod will donate!

Hmmmmmm......
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:14:32 PM EDT
[#2]
That's already been done...
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone that donates is a fucking fool.  I'm emailing her to put pics of her bare boobs up before I donate anything.  She could be wearing a sports bra!
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#4]
maybe we can work something out... I'll give boobs if she'll give jobs...

[;d]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:28:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Urodoji, do you have Paypal so we can donate to your breast reduction?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, but I'm still saving all my money for that glass eye I've been wanting for years. That would rule for playing marbles.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:44:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Help Me! Buy me my first AR!
Poor lonley 20 something young gentleman is looking for your help in getting his first EVIL BLACK RIFLE.

pathetic.......
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#8]
If she looks good I'll give her some confidence.  The booby girl, not the "thing" pictured below.

She must have seen this in People magazine:

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=3932[/img]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:59:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Heck This is a good idea! I will have to let my wife in on this idea. Save me $3000+ which I could spend on A nice DPMS and scope and lots of ammo and heck I would still have enough left over to throw a BBQ at the range for the guys who contributed. I will have to look into this further.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top