Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/10/2004 4:03:08 PM EST
Saw it a few hours ago, pretty funny and fairly scary in scenes.

The best part was the way Shaun and Ed remained oblivious to the zombie menace for days.
The movie takes place in England, so the heroes are reduced to using gardening spades and cricket bats to take out the undead.

One quibble, the British troops in the movie are using G-36's instead of the British bullpup.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:28:55 PM EST
I liked it. Going in, I knew it was going to be a low budget film, and it was, but they really used their budget wisely. Some parts were quite scary as well, since I just wasn't expecting it. The part where Shaun and Ed, drunk as hell, stumble across the street, singing and the zombie moaning in unison was so funny I was hurting. The part right before it where you saw the man and woman kissing but then the man's head falls off was pretty scary.

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:30:19 PM EST
Did anyone else notice that the g36's had 3 flashlight's a piece on them
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:38:10 PM EST
I saw it last night. Pretty good movie. I like how they showed how everyone was pretty zombie like beforehand. Good film, I highly recommend it.

Dawn of the Dead '04 is coming out in two weeks on DVD as well. Looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 11:29:17 AM EST
Wifey and I saw it an hour or so ago. Definitely worth 8 bucks. I liked the fact that Shaun kept his buddy around as a pet almost after he got bit. His girlfriend was very hittable as well. Something about the dark roots in her hair. Yum.
Top Top