Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/8/2002 2:02:06 PM EDT
[size=4]Sharon May Drop Key Peace Condition[/size=4] Fri Mar 8, 5:24 PM ET JERUSALEM (AP) - Ahead of a new U.S. peace mission, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon (news - web sites) suggested Friday he is willing to drop his insistence on a week free of Palestinian attacks ahead of any truce deal. ________________________________________________ Sharon is toast! Unless........! DaMan
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:18:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DaMan: [size=4]Sharon May Drop Key Peace Condition... he is willing to drop his insistence on a week free of Palestinian attacks ahead of any truce deal. ________________________________________________ Sharon is toast! Unless........! DaMan
View Quote
Yes, it will be a bad thing for him and Isreal if they don't kill enough palestinians.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:50:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DaMan: [size=4]Sharon May Drop Key Peace Condition[/size=4] Fri Mar 8, 5:24 PM ET JERUSALEM (AP) - Ahead of a new U.S. peace mission, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon (news - web sites) suggested Friday he is willing to drop his insistence on a week free of Palestinian attacks ahead of any truce deal. ________________________________________________ Sharon is toast! Unless........! DaMan
View Quote
Sharon's newly found common sense comes from American pressure. Finally.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 3:40:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:44:19 PM EDT
You guy's have got to be kidding. This new round of peace initiatives, is'nt even going to be a speed bump, in the race tward the "02 Arab Isreali War". If Sharon survives into the first of next month, without a emergency no confidence vote and the fall of his goverment, I will be shocked. Get ready for the second coming of Benny Netanyahu.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:47:45 PM EDT
Just a thought? If your neighbor decided he wanted your home to him and you move, then to make sure you did, he blew up one of your children, What would you do?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 4:57:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fearandloathing37: Get ready for the second coming of Benny Netanyahu.
View Quote
I'm thinking your right on on "Benny."
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:52:51 PM EDT
Sharon is toast! Unless........!
View Quote
Unless he hires you as his personal advisor? [:D]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:59:02 PM EDT
Unless the rags surrender unconditionally, I am looking forward to the war! Time for Israel to clean up this mess PERMANENTLY which means killing at least six figures of vermin.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:04:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2002 6:05:35 PM EDT by DaMan]
Originally Posted By Renamed: Unless he hires you as his personal advisor? [:D]
View Quote
No, Renamed! Sharon is toast regardless! The "smart money" says Netanyahu will replace him. Not a big improvement! DaMan PS- I find it ironic though, that Arafat will probably outlast Sharon in power! [:P]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:18:40 PM EDT
My impression is that Ariel Sharon has a HUGE chip on his shoulder and needs to prove his manliness. Why do I say that? Well, look at his name....ARIEL, SHARON. The poor guy has TWO girl's names! Of COURSE he's got a lot to prove! [rolleyes] CJ
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 3:26:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TheWind: Just a thought? If your neighbor decided he wanted your home to him and you move, then to make sure you did, he blew up one of your children, What would you do?
View Quote
Start an intifada?
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 7:26:49 AM EDT
I think you are defending the PLO, Remember they supported the Nazi's, remember them ? The jews bought the land and the Palestinians sold it it them, all legal, Actually more legal than the the way the US was bought and paid for. The State of Israel was created and the Nations around them, Arabs, attacked them, they lost, again and again. The State of Israel has already given back much of the land, This is how the world is run. Do we give back the US to the native Americans? We are the ones holding the lease on Israel. Let them defend themselves. It is no different than Afganastan. Arafat is sheltering the terrorists. They keep fkilling innocent people, Is is so hard to have one week free from bombings? NO they didn''t do it, they don't want to. They want all Jews dead, peroid!
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 7:45:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DaMan:
Originally Posted By Renamed: Unless he hires you as his personal advisor? [:D]
View Quote
No, Renamed! Sharon is toast regardless! The "smart money" says Netanyahu will replace him. Not a big improvement! DaMan PS- I find it ironic though, that Arafat will probably outlast Sharon in power! [:P]
View Quote
Yep. Sharon is done and ready to be 'forked'!Benny takes over. There will be no peace so long as the U.S. provides funding as neither Israel nor the Palestinians believe they can afford peace. Israel - vastly reduced threats equates to drastically reduced funding and Israel would be forced to live with their financial reality. Palestinians - vastly reduced threats equates to vastly reduced funding and , with their own country, the Palestinians would be forced to make it work. Benny - a smarter and more polished version of Sharon. (I've heard a strong rumor that Benny is now in Texas secretly attending the E.T. HUN owned "Sharon School of Bulldozing.")
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 8:01:35 AM EDT
I think its time the government tells Israel to do whatever they need to do to stop the terrorrist from killing their people. If this shit was happening in the USA it would be stopped immediately with whatever force neccessary. Israel has put up with being terrorrized far to long i hope they don't stop killing the terrorrist until they are on their knees begging for peace.
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 9:11:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2002 9:19:07 AM EDT by shooter69]
Originally Posted By TheWind: I think you are defending the PLO, Remember they supported the Nazi's, remember them ?
View Quote
Oh? And here I was thinking I was the guy that said that Israel should respond to attacks (and this back before 9/11). As to the nazis... how could I forget! Yassir was only a young man, but he was an enthusiastic pupil of Reinhard Heydrich. These connections are well documented!
The jews bought the land and the Palestinians sold it it them, all legal, Actually more legal than the the way the US was bought and paid for.
View Quote
Uh-huh... been warming up the old crack pipe again? Go ahead and document that for me... I'll be waiting.
The State of Israel was created and the Nations around them, Arabs, attacked them, they lost, again and again. The State of Israel has already given back much of the land, This is how the world is run. Do we give back the US to the native Americans?
View Quote
Oh... might makes right, does it? Gee, and here I was thinking that jews took a different line on that. "I'm sorry Mr. Holocaust survivor, this is how the world is run!" One difference between native americans here and the palestinians (in the occupied west bank and gaza) might be that the former have all the rights that other american citizens have. Even additional benefits. The palestinians in question have been citizens of what country, again, for the past 35 years?? Now, when some of the last of the escaping european jews fled the nazis and were not accepted in different countries, they complained that they were stateless persons, and that was the worst outrage of all. I know because I saw it on PBS! (again, and again, and again) And that didn't last thirty five friggin years under a so called democracy! (which Hitler's Germany was not and only lasted 1/3 of that time)
We are the ones holding the lease on Israel. Let them defend themselves. It is no different than Afganastan. Arafat is sheltering the terrorists. They keep fkilling innocent people, Is is so hard to have one week free from bombings? NO they didn''t do it, they don't want to. They want all Jews dead, peroid!
View Quote
Freudian slip? I think you meant 'leash'. Are you an Israeli who has emigrated here (and English being your second language)? Anyway, Arafat is an old terrorist and always will be at heart. He doesn't understand that murdering innocent people makes his own goals unattainable. Without some ability to retalliate in the endless eye-for-an-eye cycle of violence he thinks he has no cards to play and will be viewed as weak. Methinks he needs to go and the Israelis should just clean house. For the US to demand restraint of Israel after 9/11 (and our own actions) is hypocritical. And I've said so here before.
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 9:26:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MickeyMouse: Unless the rags surrender unconditionally, I am looking forward to the war! Time for Israel to clean up this mess PERMANENTLY which means killing at least six figures of vermin.
View Quote
Damn MickeyMouse, your posts just keep on getting better! Are you sure we were't seperated at birth? I'm willing to go one up on this...when the other muslim trash states step up to help out the palisterrorists, we should get involved head on with any muslim state, take them over and ship all men into underground mining camps with video feeds of the new American tourist sites like Disney Mecca and all of their women getting together with jews and Americans! Oh yeah, then we start underground Nuke testing again when those mines dry up. Hmmm, in second thought, why wait until they dry up, just throw the animals into their underground pen and start the countdown! Something tells me they'd be shitty labor anyway! NEXT STOP, SOMALIA.
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 5:28:42 PM EDT
Minman, you must have missed this jewel: After we destroy the Saudi Pigs that gave us 15 of the 19 hijackers we do the folloewwing to Meca and Medina: Raze them to no more than 6" high rubble. Build the world's largest hog farm on the rubble. Hire women to tend the hogs. Provide ONLY hog products to moslem prisoners and as food aid to moslem nations. Take the liquid waste and spray it over all moslem enemies.
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 7:59:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2002 8:01:32 PM EDT by DaMan]
[size=4]Sharon Ready to End Arafat Blockade[/size=4] Sun Mar 10, 9:39 PM ET By GREG MYRE, Associated Press Writer Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon (news - web sites) said Sunday he is prepared to end Yasser Arafat (news - web sites)'s confinement in the West Bank and negotiate with the Palestinians on a truce — but with violence at its worst levels in 17 months of fighting, he stressed he will not call off the army offensive against militants. Sharon said Palestinian security forces had arrested the fifth and final suspect in the October slaying of Israeli Cabinet minister Rehavam Zeevi, fulfilling the condition for lifting a blockade that has kept Arafat under virtual house arrest in his compound in Ramallah in the West Bank since December. "People have been arrested. I demanded their arrest and their imprisonment," Sharon told a group of disabled war veterans. "I have said that after they are arrested we shall let him out of there." He did not say when the Palestinian leader would be allowed to move about freely. ------------------------------------------------ [b]Sharon might still be able to pull his bacon out of the fire! [:P] DaMan[/b]
Top Top