Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/28/2006 9:33:53 AM EDT
STONE ADVOCATES ORAL SEX

Actress SHARON STONE is adamant teenagers should be prepared to engage in oral sex, if it saves from them the dangers of unprotected penetrative sex. The BASIC INSTINCT star spends much of her time away from Hollywood working as an activist raising AIDS awareness, and she always carries condoms with her to hand out in a bid to increase safe sex levels. She explains, "I was in the store the other day and I watched a young girl trying on clothes, showing her abdomen. "Her mother was trying to talk to her about not being inappropriately luring. I said, 'Gee that would look much nicer with a camisole under.' "Her mother walked away, and I said to the girl, 'I'd like to give you a two-minute conversation about sex.' "Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."

--------------------

"Cannot get out of sex"??????

Handing out condoms and talking to a total stranger's child about sex in a bloody store???

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:34:58 AM EDT
[#1]
And she owns guns
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:35:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Bless her heart.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:37:03 AM EDT
[#3]
If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job

Sounds good to me.

BTW wouldn't that "stituation" be called rape?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:37:29 AM EDT
[#4]
In all her AIDS activism, I don't guess that Sharon ever learned that oral sex IS NOT "100 times" safer than the usual form of sex.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:37:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I would have to sample her skills before I could comment.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Sounds good to me.

+1 what. the. fuck???

Keep Sharon Stone out of the reach of children.  Who the fuck does she think she is?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#7]
WTF, cannot get out of sex???

I thought the post said she has aids.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

If one "cannot get out of sex", I would certainly call that rape.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:38:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Bless her heart.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
WTF, cannot get out of sex???

I thought the post said she has aids.

No. Ms. Stone "combats" AIDS by being an AIDS activist, which apparently means encouraging kids to screw.

How that leads to lower infection rates, I don't know, but we must remember that Ms. Stone is a blonde.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#11]
That's rather odd.

A 'situation where you can't get out of sex' ... Like rape, you mean?

The sad thing is, she thinks that what she's saying is all right.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:40:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Of course all this comes out just before they release her next movie, Fatal Attraction II.

Nothing like controversy to sell tickets.

The movie looks like sh!t.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Man I guess she never heard of a hand job.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#14]
You can still get aids by having oral sex.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:42:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Keep Sharon Stone out of the reach of children.  Who the fuck does she think she is?

+1

Keep her away from my kids, or I'd have to deck her.

I don't think she realises that it might be a better idea to teach your kids about morals, rather than oral sex.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
That's rather odd.

I would say that in a situation where a chick is going to get raped and cannot get out of the situation by either killing the fucker or something else... that offering oral sex instead would be the better option if the rapist accepts because of the lower risk of STD transfer and pregnancy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:43:22 AM EDT
[#17]
There would be one less actress in this world if she came up telling my daughter to hand out a BJ's for the asking in a clothing store.  

For the love of....   do these people honestly think they are even close to normal?  Bless her loving heart indeed.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:43:35 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
And she owns guns

She called a press conference and turned in the guns she had from the movie "The Quick and the Dead" to the LAPD to demonstrate her anti-gun views.  

She is an attention whore, and an idiot.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:43:41 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
And she owns guns

Actually, I don't think she does, she made a big scene of turning them in after Columbine stating "if it can make the world safer and save one person, I'll give up my guns" or something to that effect.

She's a loon...with a nice beaver, but a loon just the same....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:43:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's rather odd.

I would say that in a situation where a chick is going to get raped and cannot get out of the situation by either killing the fucker or something else... that offering oral sex instead would be the better option if the rapist accepts because of the lower risk of STD transfer and pregnancy.

Because we all know that rapists only have in mind what is best for their victim.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:45:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Keep her away from my kids, or I'd have to deck her.

I don't think she realises that it might be a better idea to teach your kids about morals, rather than oral sex.

Many Kalifornians have "progressed" beyond morals.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:46:05 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Pretty damn rare though, supposedly their are no documented cases.

Aids is actually pretty hard to get unless you are doin butt sex.

There are a mess of other nasty STD's that you can get with oral though.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:46:07 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's rather odd.

That's just a hideous and disgusting thing to even contemplate.  Maybe it is....  but god what a thing to even bring up to a stranger.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:46:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's rather odd.

Because we all know that rapists only have in mind what is best for their victim.

They obviously don't, but I feel that if a chick could get away with at worst oral sex rather than vaginal/anal sex, she is better off both physically and mentally.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:47:03 AM EDT
[#26]
It just goes to show how important it is to keep open communication with your kids about sex.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Safer????????

Taking in bodily fluids from another person, no matter what orifice, exposes the girl to whatever diseases the guy is carrying.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:47:24 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's rather odd.

Rapists can be bargained with? Bastard would probably take the BJ then go ahead and do what he was going to do anyway.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:48:25 AM EDT
[#29]
AIDS activist = sodomy promoter

Seriously, does anyone have any doubt as to their motives?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:48:35 AM EDT
[#30]
I thought Slick Willy Said oral sex wasnt sexual relations
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:48:38 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty damn rare though, supposedly their are no documented cases.

Aids is actually pretty hard to get unless you are doin butt sex.

for males, yes, but for females the risk is incredibly high from heterosexual vaginal sex; I think males only have something like a 1/100 chance of catching HIV from an infected chick with unprotected sex, but for females the risk is something like 10-25x that.

There are a mess of other nasty STD's that you can get with oral though.

None of them are a death sentence though.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:49:38 AM EDT
[#32]
comment removed by dpmmn
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Where's that cat "WTF???" .jpg when ya need it???

ETA dpmmn:
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:51:30 AM EDT
[#34]
loony bitch, loony bitch, loony bitch.

I cannot help it. She turns my stomach.  "TQATD" was a good, cheesy western but I can't watch it anymore cause she nauseates me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:52:41 AM EDT
[#36]
There is a point to sex education.  Perhaps the approach is unorthodox or even questionable, but there needs to be SOME sort of approach.  merely telling kids "don't do it until you are married" is unrealistic.  Abstinence only programs are pissing into the wind.  Kids need to be given options and education, so if they do choose to experiment, they do so safely and responsibility.  Regardless of your morals, I would hope that you would want your kid to use a condom if he or she were to fall off the abstinence wagon.  Far too often parents are shy, embarassed, or just plain deluded when it comes to talking to their kids about sex.  They may forget what it was like to be a teenager with every instinct in your body telling you to screw.  Kids are young and dumb, and do dumb things.  The best thing you can do is help them so that their dumb decision does not haunt them for the rest of their lives (kids, std's, ect)

Don't just preach "don't do it" to your kids.  You're whispering into a hurricane.  Stress your morals and values of not doing it until marriage, but also educate them about smart choices to make if they choose to not heed your warnings.  It's far easier to get people to wear a condom than to not screw at all.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
It just goes to show how important it is to keep open communication with your kids about sex.

+1.  Lots of people seem to think that not talking about this stuff protects their kids, when in reality it probably puts them at higher risk.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bless her heart.

That was a funny commerical.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:56:32 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
There is a point to sex education.  Perhaps the approach is unorthodox or even questionable, but there needs to be SOME sort of approach.  merely telling kids "don't do it until you are married" is unrealistic.

How many kids do you have again?

Abstinence only programs are pissing into the wind.

Funny, as they seemed to work wonders for lots of folks.

Kids need to be given options and education, so if they do choose to experiment, they do so safely and responsibility.  Regardless of your morals, I would hope that you would want your kid to use a condom if he or she were to fall off the abstinence wagon.  Far too often parents are shy, embarassed, or just plain deluded when it comes to talking to their kids about sex.

Really? And I must ask again: How many kids do you have? How many teenagers have you had "the talk" with?

They may forget what it was like to be a teenager with every instinct in your body telling you to screw.  Kids are young and dumb, and do dumb things.  The best thing you can do is help them so that their dumb decision does not haunt them for the rest of their lives (kids, std's, ect)

Exactly. By telling them that adult games have adult consequences that they really don't need to mess around with.

Don't just preach "don't do it" to your kids.  You're whispering into a hurricane.

Really? Worked for me, worked for my parents, and their parents, and their parents, and their parents......

Stress your morals and values of not doing it until marriage, but also educate them about smart choices to make if they choose to not heed your warnings.  It's far easier to get people to wear a condom than to not screw at all.

That's like saying "don't play with guns, but if you DO play with guns, only play with .22s because they aren't as likely to kill you..."
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:57:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Me too Dan!

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Sharon Stone?
Wasn't she hot sometime last century?
She shot one of her straight-to-video films
in this area. Word is that she is a mega bitch
in person.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:02:58 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Of course all this comes out just before they release her next movie, Fatal Attraction II.

Nothing like controversy to sell tickets.

The movie Sharon Stone looks like sh!t.

I hope you don't mind the slight edit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:03:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Sharon Stone M.D.  I.D.I.O.T.    

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
There is a point to sex education.  Perhaps the approach is unorthodox or even questionable, but there needs to be SOME sort of approach.  merely telling kids "don't do it until you are married" is unrealistic.  Abstinence only programs are pissing into the wind.  Kids need to be given options and education, so if they do choose to experiment, they do so safely and responsibility.  Regardless of your morals, I would hope that you would want your kid to use a condom if he or she were to fall off the abstinence wagon.  Far too often parents are shy, embarassed, or just plain deluded when it comes to talking to their kids about sex.  They may forget what it was like to be a teenager with every instinct in your body telling you to screw.  Kids are young and dumb, and do dumb things.  The best thing you can do is help them so that their dumb decision does not haunt them for the rest of their lives (kids, std's, ect)

Don't just preach "don't do it" to your kids.  You're whispering into a hurricane.  Stress your morals and values of not doing it until marriage, but also educate them about smart choices to make if they choose to not heed your warnings.  It's far easier to get people to wear a condom than to not screw at all.

Thanks for the advice (you're not a parent, are you?), but I don't think I need some stranger approaching my daughter and telling her to 'just give a guy a BJ'. Not when I'm working very hard to instill morals, high self-esteem and a sense of right and wrong in my children. Because I know it's that very self-esteem, that self-confidence, placing value on themselves as a person and on their bodies that will enable them to withstand peer pressure.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:04:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Only if you swallow.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:05:21 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Man I guess she never heard of a hand job.

Good point.

I don't think I could tell my daughter (No kids yet) if she gets into a situation were someone is going to force her to have sex that she should give the guy a BJ.  So basicaly if you ask any girl long enough she should just break down and give you head.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:06:26 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Thanks for the advice (you're not a parent, are you?), but I don't think I need some stranger approaching my daughter and telling her to 'just give a guy a BJ'. Not when I'm working very hard to instill morals, high self-esteem and a sense of right and wrong in my children. Because I know it's that very self-esteem, that self-confidence, placing value on themselves as a person and on their bodies that will enable them to withstand peer pressure.

Ding ding ding ding!!!

We have a winner!!

Teenagers CAN be taught to exercise self control. They CAN be taught values, and they CAN be taught morals. And you know what? They CAN follow those teachings and lead happy lives.

The hippie concept that people are incapable of controlling themselves ought to have been flushed by now....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And she owns guns

Actually, I don't think she does, she made a big scene of turning them in after Columbine stating "if it can make the world safer and save one person, I'll give up my guns" or something to that effect.

She's a loon...with a nice beaver, but a loon just the same....

Who did she save?  Was she planning on shooting someone?

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:07:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Umm well I am not saying that I wouldn't let her orally please me
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:09:34 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If one "cannot get out of sex", I would certainly call that rape.

No it is called marriage.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top