Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2002 9:31:42 AM EDT
[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A18439-2002May1.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 9:42:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Sharon is truly an arrogant piece of garbage.

Arafat and Sharon are both garbage.`-
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#2]
No way, man. Sharon rawwwks!  [flag] [flag] [flag] [flag] [flag]

You can criticize him all you want.  WTF would you do if terrorists were constantly bombing your people?  Go after the bastards or make concessions to them, give them what they want?

Only a fool would do the latter. Sharon's no fool [beer]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, they are both pieces of shit.  He takes our money and does whatever he wants with total impunity.  Difference between Milosovich and Sharon?  Or Franco and Sharon?  I don't know...I haven't figured it out yet.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:32:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Sharon is the best thing that's happened to Israel in 2000 years!

No, really!

Rush read the Hoagland article on his show today! He thought it was excellent.

So did I!

Eric The(ArafatIsSenile)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 11:50:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought he displayed remarkable humility.  He acted on his own to let GW Bush say he didn't approve or disapprove.  He basically kept America out of starting the incursions and let us in to be the heroes of ending them.  

Take a look at FRIZ' post, "Darkness is Better for Illusion."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top