Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2013 9:34:17 PM EDT
First off I drive a 4x4 2500HD Diesel Pick up.  I drive in the far right lane and go 5 over the speed limit.
To the Yahoo in the black Toyota .  If I can't see you over my tailgate I sure as hell can't see you flashing your lights and I know you will not have time to stop if i have to brake.  You can not push me.  Shaking your fist at me does not make me mad, I just laugh at the ass you are making of your self.
To the tree hugger that drives 10 under the speed limit because it is good for the environment good for you.  I am still going to pass you even if you speed up to the speed limit.  Hiding in my blind spot is not a good idea I am a whole lot bigger that you.   If I change lanes you will probably move any way so why play games.
And last but not least.  I don't care who you are.  There is no way in Gods green earth you can fit between me and the trailer I am towing.  That big boxy thing is attached to me not some one tailgating me.  YOU WILL NOT FIT.
Yes it was  a trying day on the road.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top