Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2004 9:48:13 PM EDT
Douche Bag Videotaping a Love Song

This video is once again a reason not to videotape yourself trying to impress some girl that you just want to have sex with. Besides, this dude has more blemishes on his face then my father does on his ass. It's a funny video, but the humor isn't going to just smack you in the face... it's more of a sad, "God, what the in the hell was that poor Dick Tickler thinking?"... LoL, "dick tickler"... what a term.

NOTE: The video is something like 5 Mb's. I would not advise any 56kers to brave this link.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:51:40 PM EDT
[#1]
what some guys wont do
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:02:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
If Im making an ass of myself, someone else is going to have to go to trouble to tape it
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea, I agree... the whole thing wasn't too bad until he started "shimmying" or some shit. The first of the video was just a like a video diary of some sad, lonely, puberty-stricken kid... then he started dancing and the shit hit the fan.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#5]
That kid cracks me up every time I see it.  It was bad enouigh when he was laying on Minnie Mouse sheets, but it got downright pathetic when he tried to turn into a Backstreet Boy.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:23:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Look Junior, If you don't at least act like a man, why would any girl treat you like one.

Most chicks don't dig pathetic dudes.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Sir, no offense... but I am actually Thor... and you really will have to pull out of this Galactic Interpolacionic Confederation because of the MS-944 Treaty of Versailles, in which, the impersonation of another Interpolacionic Mesolayze is strictly prohibited. So, I MUST ask you to unsheath your Gooleanic Plasma Phasomorg and side-step three paces to your right, while chanting, "THANK YOU SIR. MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?" and then you must kill yourself. I know, a terrible ending... but fun for me to watch... So... Go ahead.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:29:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#10]
LoL... Tuche... (Or however those foreign ass hats spell it)
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:36:36 PM EDT
[#11]
oh gosh that's up there with Star Wars Kid.....
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn that's gay.

He needs to eat a little more and get some medication for that acne.  It would also help if he didn't act so effeminate.  That is if he is actually trying to attract a female.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:36:46 PM EDT
[#13]
This video has been around for a good solid year +.  He's such a god damn idiot though.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:48:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Sorry, "Wheelow" ... I guess I'm just not as "tight" or "close" with the awesome kids that make these kinds of videos as you are. Next time one of your "winner" friends makes a video like this... be sure to "holla" at me because, as you already mentioned, I won't get it for like " a year +"
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:54:38 PM EDT
[#15]
That hurt.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:07:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I know, I know... but I just had to jab the dagger a little deeper.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:21:58 PM EDT
[#17]

That was the gayest thing I've seen in a LONG time!  What a dork.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:25:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh... man.. c'mon... He really loves "AICHA"... she is "So SWEET, so BEAUTIFUL... Everyday like a queen on her throne, don't nobody know the way she feels..."... LOL... This is true love. Besides, she waves like a leaf in a breeze or some shit. Man, kinda wish I had an "Aicha"... or maybe I am just longing for a big breasted brunette.

--------
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." --George Orwell--
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:29:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:34:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Long story short... One summer I went on a fishing trip with my Scout troop in the middle of a place called "No-Where". When we got to No-Where, we started all the festivities of that normally takes place on scout trips: marshmallow roasting, dump-pie making, Scout Leader - Scout relations... Oh, shit........

-------------
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." --George Orwell--
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:41:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Waterboy had more cool points than that kid.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:16:43 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
That kid cracks me up every time I see it.  It was bad enouigh when he was laying on Minnie Mouse sheets, but it got downright pathetic when he tried to turn into a Backstreet Boy.

THe minnie mouse sheets are the best part!  I wonder if he ever nailed "aisha" on those sheets!  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:22:42 AM EDT
[#23]
It's sad to say, but I think the only thing he may have "nailed" on that bed was man's best friend: Pogo.. the family mutt.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:48:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Ok ........... so the kid looks about 15 .

He didn’t have that bad of a voice and was on key for the most part .
Professional post production editing could do allot with it .

The point is he has some talent and even with a crappy recording contract
he could easily be a $100,000 + ahead of 98% of kids his age , with only
1 mildly popular song .
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:17:11 AM EDT
[#25]
man, that guy is the shizznit.

sad thing is that he probably sent that to "aicha" and now its all over the net

i have seen this video before long time ago
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Oh... man.. c'mon... He really loves "AICHA"... she is "So SWEET, so BEAUTIFUL... Everyday like a queen on her throne, don't nobody know the way she feels..."... LOL... This is true love. Besides, she waves like a leaf in a breeze or some shit.

The lyrics are AWFUL.

How does someone move like a breeze?

Sacrificing all the tears in your eyes is really not too much to give up.

"Aicha lady, one day you'll be real" - so you made her up?

What the hell does it mean to "have her shining right here by my side"?!!!

This kid needs to get laid.  But then again, he might write a song about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top