Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 12:49:19 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/2/2009 12:52:02 PM EST by SilentType]
We've got massive voter fraud taking place right now in New Jersey thanks to that states absentee ballots that allow 3rd parties to fill out and deliver those ballots. They're already allegations that some 3,000 absentee ballots may be fraudulent. The Democratic party in New Jersey is insisting that those questionable ballots be counted. Any guess who those votes are for?

So we've got ACORN, SEIU, all funded by folks like George Soros who are funding efforts that lead to questionable voter registration practices.

All kinds of opportunities for the Census results to be tampered with and rigged.

I have grave concerns about the integrity of the midterm election in 2010. If such organizations continue to enjoy significant connections to the White House and Congress I can see the election in 2012 resulting in allegations that the election was rigged. At this rate in less than three years we could end up in a period of national instability that we have not seen since the Civil War.

If such a horrible scenario takes place could the Federal Elections Commission and for that matter the Judicial Branch be expected to sort through the mess? What happens while they are trying to sort through the mess? What does NORTHCOM do to maintain stability? What would such internal conflict do in presenting our enemies overseas with opportunities?

One ballot mess in Florida caused a fair amount of turmoil, but what will happen when we have a close election with allegations of fraud throughout the whole nation?

We've got some serious problems.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:04:52 PM EST
Voter fraud is as old as voting. Not really anything new, and both sides know that it is just a game to see who can cheat the other the most.

"It does not matter who votes, all that mattes is who counts the votes."

People lie, cheat, steal.

This is just more of the same.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:04:29 AM EST
Well the government has been making sure it is ready to deal with civil unrest on a large scale for a few years now, maybe this is what will cause it maybe not. If they dropped the hammer because of the civil unrest they caused they will be committing suicide on a couple different levels, will that stop them from continuing their current practices and tactics? Probably not, most political posts in our government are puppet posts. Given to those that come from certain families, companies, groups, and ideological philosophies. We should not only be looking at our government but at also those that have been manipulating it for almost a century now, the central banks. They want a result and they will do anything to get it so long as they can get away with it, it's a large complicated web that all of us are caught in that we are trying to get free of. For our midterm elections I would suspect the republicans to win simply to calm some of the sheeple and give people the illusion that there is now some kind of check and balance back in the system. Democrat and republican opposite sides of the same coin with the same money trail leading back to the same sources. Is there a way to insure vote integrity? I don't see it even being possible at this point. Am I saying don't vote? No, get out and vote for those you support. A show of numbers can also be a show of force for those facing you on the other side of the line drawn in the sand.
Top Top