Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/17/2006 1:50:10 AM EDT
Bainbridge man charged with bestiality
March 16, 2006

Bainbridge- A bizarre act leads to charges against a Bainbridge man. Sixty two year old James Reynolds is charged with animal cruelty and bestiality. Police say Reynolds jumped a fence at a stockyard and had sex with a hog.

"I've never heard of anything like this, this is actually the first case I've ever personally had to prosecute of this nature, but I guess in the same sense, it's not necessarily that unusual for his case, because he's been arrested for the same conduct with animals before," said Joe Mulholland, Decatur Co. District Attorney.

If found guilty, he could face up to 10 years in prison.

www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=4643441&nav=5kZQ
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:06:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, fat chicks need lovin' too!

....But they gotta pay!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:09:54 AM EDT
[#2]
If sex with a hog is a crime, my entire 4 years at college was a collection of felonies.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:14:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Well, its Bainbridge, GA.   What can you expect.  

This is one of those articles where you wish there was a picture of the perp.... or at least the hog.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:23:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Just don't understand it...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:10:56 AM EDT
[#5]
So...I could do a stick up in a stop-and-rob, pistol whip the clerk and get less time?  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:14:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, but how's the hog?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:20:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Better a hog or a sheep then a child.  The hog was going to slaughter anyway.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:25:49 AM EDT
[#8]
if the hog gets pregnant and they don't get married who gets the kids (manlets/piglets not sure what they would be).

will they spare the hog's life until it delivers?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:29:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If sex with a hog is a crime, my entire 4 years at college was a collection of felonies.

lol...

and you'd have some company in that jail cell.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:40:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Got caught "makin' bacon", huh???
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:43:55 AM EDT
[#11]
yeah, but i'm sure she has a nice personality
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:51:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Makes you want to never eat bacon again! Especially if he "finished".  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:52:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Here piggy piggy piggy
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:00:56 AM EDT
[#14]
OK, sex with a hog is pretty disgusting. Come to think of it, it ranks as one of the sickest sexual acts imaginable. But 10 years? Why is fucking a pig worth 10 years in prison? We were going to kill the damn thing and eat it. This guy porked a pig, and he could get 10 years for it? Wierd.

This is what always gets me about animal rights. Violate an animal's rights by having sex with it, and we'll put you in jail for 10 years. Kill it, burn it's flesh, and eat it? Here's a paycheck. WTF? It either has rights, or it doesn't. I say they don't.

Punishment is needed, but not because he violated an animal. What he did puts the public health at risk. It's deserving of punishment, but 10 years seems excessive.

Sex with a pig? WTF is wrong with people?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:19:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Reminds me of that story a while back about the guy who was in love with his pig (sow?).
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:20:24 AM EDT
[#16]
The pig probably reminded him of his ex
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:22:44 AM EDT
[#17]
soooiiieee, soooiiieee!!!!  

When I was in high school, we had a guy get suspended for doing this.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:49:42 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
soooiiieee, soooiiieee!!!!  

When I was in high school, we had a guy get suspended for doing this.

OK, why did he get suspended for "porking" a hog? Did he do it in school?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:52:43 AM EDT
[#19]
We had a big agriculture program.  There was a big barn where cows and pigs were kept for FFA showing.  He had snuck away to the barn, and one of the teachers walked in on him.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:02:11 AM EDT
[#20]

"I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!"

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:06:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Scary.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:15:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Isn't this just discrimination? If he can do that to another man, why not a hog?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:16:36 AM EDT
[#23]
This just shows the powerful effects of beer...

ETA;  Just wondering if he was seen by a witness, or did the pig squeal on him?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:19:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Isn't this just discrimination? If he can do that to another man, why not a hog?

You can do it to a woman too...

Edit: you know that is a dumb analogy...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:25:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
This just shows the powerful effects of beer...

ETA;  Just wondering if he was seen by a witness, or did the pig squeal on him?

now thats funny !!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:27:12 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Doing that to a woman wouldn't be disgusting (at least not to me. How 'bout you?)

In most cities, it would be illegal to discriminate against him if he did that to another man.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:22:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Why a damn hog? Its easier to stump break a cow. He must have been short.

rk
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:26:45 AM EDT
[#28]

"....., it's not necessarily that unusual for his case, because he's been arrested for the same conduct with animals before,"

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:47:00 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Doing that to a woman wouldn't be disgusting (at least not to me. How 'bout you?)

In most cities, it would be illegal to discriminate against him if he did that to another man.

Not a fan of the gay sex. However, a pig is different from a human being.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:49:57 AM EDT
[#30]
How do they know the hog didn't enjoy it?

Oh wait, the hog has been killed and slaughtered...........but that wasn't animal cruelty.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:45:03 AM EDT
[#31]
I am one of those type of people that my partner needs to smell nice while doing it.
Getting baaaaaad visuals here and reminders of the scent of a hog farm.
Eeeeeeeewwwww! Hopefully, the hog at least had a   heaving  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:51:21 AM EDT
[#33]

They don't call it the "Dirty South" for nothing...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Nothing like a little "porcine amore" to finish off the day!!!  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:30:24 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
OK, sex with a hog is pretty disgusting. Come to think of it, it ranks as one of the sickest sexual acts imaginable. But 10 years? Why is fucking a pig worth 10 years in prison? We were going to kill the damn thing and eat it. This guy porked a pig, and he could get 10 years for it? Wierd.

This is what always gets me about animal rights. Violate an animal's rights by having sex with it, and we'll put you in jail for 10 years. Kill it, burn it's flesh, and eat it? Here's a paycheck. WTF? It either has rights, or it doesn't. I say they don't.

Punishment is needed, but not because he violated an animal. What he did puts the public health at risk. It's deserving of punishment, but 10 years seems excessive.

Sex with a pig? WTF is wrong with people?

What's even more fascinating to me is the fact that he could screw a pork loin or handful of bacon all day and wouldn't be commiting a crime at all...as long as he was inside his house/barn/trailer.

Screwing live pig = illegal
Screwing dead pig = legal

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:32:50 PM EDT
[#36]
who cares?  he didn't hurt anyone.  vice laws are the ultimate form of rights invasion.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
"I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!"

home.comcast.net/~bfd750/deliverance.jpg

I was waiting for a 'Deliverence' photo to show-up...

Dang, now I have the image of the inbreed kid playing banjo. yeuch...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#38]
I am guessing UofM will want their degree back, if you actually graduated from there...

Quoted:
who cares?  he didn't hurt anyone.  vice laws are the ultimate form of rights invasion.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:46:09 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

+1 waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger fish to fry.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#41]
I wonder if they are going to put the pig on the stand to testify.  The article doesnt say he was caught in the act.  And wouldnt that be a seen to watch on court tv.  It would be bigger than OJ.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:48:46 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I am guessing UofM will want their degree back, if you actually graduated from there...

why? because i don't think that a person should be prosecuted for a personal decision that did not have ANY effect on another human being?  does that make me an idiot or something?  why should you, the gov't, or anyone else care?  or are you saying i should be taking the pig's feelings into account?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I wonder if they are going to put the pig on the stand to testify.  The article doesnt say he was caught in the act.  And wouldnt that be a seen to watch on court tv.  It would be bigger than OJ.

I wonder if they did a rape kit on the hog. And if the hog gave a statement.  Also, will they swear in the hog during the trial.  "Miss Piggy.  Just for the record, could you point out the man that so wrongly violated your tender loins."
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:00:55 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

....But they gotta pay!

the story didn't say it was a female hog
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

why? because i don't think that a person should be prosecuted for a personal decision that did not have ANY effect on another human being?  does that make me an idiot or something?  why should you, the gov't, or anyone else care?  or are you saying i should be taking the pig's feelings into account?

I think posting the guys picture in the paper would be enough..maybe sentence him to wear a sign around his neck for a month.."I fucked a pig" or something like that.. Probably would crawl into a hole and shoot himself...

Better than the John Q taxpayer paying for his ass to rot in jail for ten years..
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:12:12 PM EDT
[#46]
[Beavis and Butthead] huh huh.....huh huh....glazed ham. [/Beavis and Butthead]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

....But they gotta pay!

the story didn't say it was a female hog

YOU MEAN IT WAS A "MALE" HOG!...............yuck.
Sorry to yell but thats just wrong......

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:18:38 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sicko needs to be put away... Someone who does a hog might take a liking to 10 yo kids next.  Do you really want that guy hanging around your neighborhood?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:33:48 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sicko needs to be put away... Someone who does a hog might take a liking to 10 yo kids next.  Do you really want that guy hanging around your neighborhood?

Be very careful about condemning people for doing something you consider sick.  When he takes a liking to 10 year old kids then you can put him away.  What if the roles were reversed in this situation.  Would you prosecute the woman for being "molested" by the pig.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

sickos who shoot paper targets and water jugs with "assault weapons" need to be put away.  they might shoot PEOPLE next.

just because someone does something that YOU do not agree with does not make it illegal.  this person has NOT harmed another human being, nor has shown any inclination (that i know of) to do so.  You can not say what he might do next based on his previous actions, at least not using the logic that you used.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top