Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/29/2006 1:35:50 PM EDT
MORE illegals caught forcing CHILDREN into prostitution, these are your new next door neighbors
They are the people that make your food, build your houses, cut your lawns and work on your cars
They are also the ones that steal your cars, rob your wives, burglarize your homes and rape your children

Sex rings prey on immigrant womenHuman traffickers trap hundreds of female Hispanics into prostitution
FRANCO ORDOÑEZ
Charlotte.com
1-29-06
www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/news/13740027.htm
The corner bungalow on Weldon Avenue looks like any other house on the quiet street in northeast Charlotte. But for a while in 2004, police say, it cloaked a secret brothel.
At night, men, mostly immigrants, lined up outside to wait their turn with young Latino women held as sex slaves.
A typical session lasted 15 minutes, police say, and cost each customer about $30. Some women had sex with dozens of men a night.
Police shut down the brothel in July 2004. But authorities say many more dot the city.
In neighborhoods along North Tryon Street, The Plaza and South Boulevard, criminals have turned small, unassuming homes into illegal houses of prostitution, holding women against their will. Police shut down two last week, but declined to give details because of ongoing investigations.
Hundreds of Hispanic women are brought in and out of Charlotte every week to work at more than a dozen brothels connected to sex-trafficking rings on the East Coast, according to FBI and Charlotte-Mecklenburg police investigators.
Most of the women are in the country illegally and are reluctant to report the crimes. Often locked in rooms with few clothes and no telephone, they fear being beaten if they try to escape.
To keep a constant cycle of prostitutes in Charlotte, traffickers exchange the women with other pimps and handlers in cities such as Raleigh and Greensboro, often for as little as $130 each. The women are moved so frequently that some no longer know what city they're in.
"No one thinks of Charlotte and human trafficking," said Capt. Bruce Bellamy, head of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg police vice and narcotics unit. "But it's a far greater issue than people realize."
`Supply and demand'
The sex trafficking rings exist because of the influx of illegal immigrants in the Carolinas, FBI officials said. More than 300,000 immigrants illegals are estimated to live illegally in North Carolina. Most are men who left their wives and families to find work in the U.S."It's about supply and demand," said FBI agent Kevin Kendrick, who heads a local campaign to help victims of human trafficking.
In a recent meeting with the Observer, FBI agents and members of Charlotte-Mecklenburg police's vice and narcotics unit and criminal intelligence unit detailed the Charlotte area's role in a burgeoning international problem.
Human trafficking often begins with someone paying to be smuggled across the border. The situation changes when smugglers increase their prices or add fees the person is unable to pay. Smugglers then force them into work to pay off the debt. For women, the work is often prostitution.
In all, between 20,000 and 50,000 victims are trafficked yearly into the United States, including thousands in North Carolina. They are also forced to work in factories, migrant farms, construction and domestic work. Most victims in Charlotte come from Central and South America, but some others come from Asia and Eastern Europe.
Worldwide, as many as 800,000 victims could be transported across international borders each year, according to the State Department.
Bradley Myles, national program coordinator for the Polaris Project, a Washington, D.C.-based organization that combats human trafficking, said the crime spans all nationalities, including U.S. citizens.
"Human trafficking is really being regarded as the reincarnation of modern-day slavery," Myles said.
A haunting picture
In Charlotte, the brothels appear to be typical homes, according to undercover police who investigate local prostitution. But after hours and on weekends, they turn into busy night spots, protected by security guards.
Lines are so long at some that house managers must serve as hosts, entertaining their restless customers with food and television. The Weldon Avenue brothel set up a burrito truck outside, police said.
"They don't miss an opportunity," said Charlotte-Mecklenburg police Capt. Eddie Levins, head of the criminal intelligence unit.
Police believe that Francisco Romero Piña, 37, known as "El Gallo" or "The Rooster," ran two Charlotte brothels with trafficked women, the Weldon Avenue house and another on North Tryon Street, until July 2004.
Romero was never charged with human trafficking, but was sent to prison on related weapons and fraud charges stemming from the investigations. Police said their human trafficking case was hindered because alleged victims were too scared to cooperate.
Romero, like many brothel owners, advertised by word of mouth, authorities said. He passed out business cards with directions to the houses he operated, police said.
Customers paid a house manager who gave them a ticket, a playing card or a bead. The men then gave those items to women inside as proof of payment. According to police, brothel operators usually kept half the fees, giving the women the other half, which often went to pay off debts.
"It's very sad," said Maudia Melendez, leader of a Charlotte Latino advocacy group, who is working with the FBI to locate and help trafficking victims. "These girls are in a situation that they don't know how to get out of. They're so afraid to talk with anybody."
Last month, a Wake County brothel operator pleaded guilty in federal court to trafficking women and girls as young as 14 to work in at least three brothels.
Valente Chavez Sanchez, 33, was charged, along with two other men, with bringing women from New York, New Jersey and Maryland to service brothels in Raleigh, Fuquay-Varina and Lillington over a seven-year period, according to prosecutors. Charlotte-Mecklenburg police, who assisted with the federal investigation, said those same women also worked in Charlotte.
One undercover detective investigating six brothels in Charlotte said the women are "disgusted" by the work.
"The last interview I had, I asked the woman, `How do you handle 30 guys a night?' " he recalled. "She said, `I stare at the ceiling. I stare at the ceiling. That's how I handle it.' "
Crackdown
To fight the growing problem, the FBI, Charlotte-Mecklenburg police and advocacy groups launched a campaign last week to draw more attention to the issue and help trafficking victims.FBI agent Kendrick, who heads the campaign, said various law enforcement agencies will work more closely to shut down trafficking rings.
The effort marks a shift for police, who previously had focused on arresting and prosecuting handlers and women.
The push is part of a national effort funded by $15 million in the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act, signed by President Bush on Jan. 10. The law also provides assistance and immigration benefits to trafficking victims.
The FBI does not intend to arrest or deport victims, Kendrick said. Instead, the agency will help them escape their captors and inform them of their rights. The agency also will help them secure special visas to remain in the country legally in exchange for their cooperation in prosecuting their handlers.
"It's a vicious cycle of people being victimized," he said. "People can (now)come forward and don't have to worry about their immigration status."
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
And we don't have a wall along our border why again?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#2]
From the article:

The sex trafficking rings exist because of the influx of illegal immigrants in the Carolinas, FBI officials said.

ETA:  Where is Vic Mackey when you need him??
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure the Dems and the ACLU will put some positive spin on this.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The dems and the aclu don't have to worry too much, Arfcom is one of the few places
that you can read about this crap, the media doesn't make an issue of "immigrant" crime

Children are being forced into prostitution all over the US by illegals, it won't make the evening news
but let ONE White girl get killed(or disappear) in another country and it is on the news for three months
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Los muchachos serán muchachos!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:29:56 PM EDT
[#6]
MS-13 and other latin gangs, along with asian gans, slavic gangs, african gangs....All of them do this.

The State Department estimates that over 50,000 women a year are brought into the US SPECIFICALLY to become sex slaves. It is happening everywhere in the United States. The picture is even WORSE in other countries.

Some estimates say that as many as 200,000 CHILDREN in places like Thailand are forced into prostitution.

MS-13 smuggled in some mexican girls (14-16 years old) and had them stuffed in a trailer forcing them to turn tricks within walking distance of MY HOUSE. Nobody knew about it until the local drug and gang taskforce busted in looking for drugs and happened upon these 6 poor girls.

It is everywhere. The scary part is that everyone who is involved in the attempts to bring the thugs behind this to justice says that we are only BEGINNING to scratch the surface of what they are sure is a far worse problem than we realize.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:40:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The dems and the aclu don't have to worry too much, Arfcom is one of the few places
that you can read about this crap, the media doesn't make an issue of "immigrant" crime

Children are being forced into prostitution all over the US by illegals, it won't make the evening news
but let ONE White girl get killed(or disappear) in another country and it is on the news for three months

Only if she is blonde and pretty.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

They're only coming to smuggle the drugs/illegal weapons/underage sex slaves and committ the robberies/fraud/rapes/murders that lazy Americans won't.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I know it is really bad in the other countries, the un troops are some of the underage brothels best
customers and the higher ups usually have at least a part ownership of the houses of prostitution

But, I expected better of AMERICA, A Nation of Laws, A Beacon for Freedom, ect, ect, ect............

NOW, we have those "filthy illegals" running their FORCED CHILD PROSTITUTION BROTHELS
in AMERICA and it isn't even newsworthy, the laws aren't enforced against those "immigrants"
and we are actually PAYING FOR THEIR RENT, FOOD, MEDICAL CARE AND SPENDING MONEY

I must say, as a lifelong taxpayer...........I'm feeling a little bit RIPPED OFF
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey... they are only doing work that they can't get Americans to do....  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:49:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
But, I expected better of AMERICA, A Nation of Laws, A Beacon for Freedom, ect, ect, ect............

Well on the bright side, most people in America are offended at the thought and most authorities are going to work to try and stop this.

Whereas in other countries, the authorities take Ms-13 money and ignore it.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#12]
I got my sex slave in Virginia.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:53:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Dude! We're talking about 14 year-old-CHILDREN being used by illegals, raped, beaten and probably killed............
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:55:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude! We're talking about 14 year-old-CHILDREN being used by illegals, raped, beaten and probably killed............

He was making his usual attempt at a tasteless joke.

Usually in threads with heavy content like this Rodent will hop in and say something hideously offensive for a laugh.

I usually laugh.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:57:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Usually in threads with heavy content like this Rodent will hop in and say something hideously offensive for a laugh.

I usually laugh.

Why do people always think I'm kidding?    
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:58:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Forget about getting a sex slave, I want a whole brothel!

I'll treat my bitches well.  They can have ice cream every second wednesday.

Seriously though.  They aren't "SLAVES" if they are getting paid.  In a brothel "the house takes half" is a normal wage.  They aren't even being cheated.  Let them whore, or prosecute them as the criminals they are.... none of this, "it is really sad" shite
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I usually laugh.

Me too
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

[ACLU]Out of respect for this country and the citizens of this country, the migrant workers are providing their own brothels.  In this way, American/caucasian women are not pulled into prostitution by these men.  It is for the sake of the children and the culture. [/ACLU]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:59:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously though.  They aren't "SLAVES" if they are getting paid.  In a brothel "the house takes half" is a normal wage.  They aren't even being cheated.  Let them whore, or prosecute them as the criminals they are.... none of this, "it is really sad" shite

That was a lie about them getting paid, they say that they are working off their coyote fee........
They ARE slaves if they cannot leave...........and they CANNOT leave
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:04:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I usually laugh.

Why do people always think I'm kidding?    

I guess they were under the impression that you were a decent human being, like I was
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:05:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Seriously though, if they are <18 years old then they can be characterized as 'slaves'.  If they cannot leave because they are being threatened with physical harm then they are also 'slaves', regardless of age.

Oh, and prostitution is illegal in 49 states.  FYI
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:06:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Allow me to clarify.

MS-13 smuggles a girl across the border, and then tells her she either turns tricks to pay her "debt" for being smuggled, or gets a bullet in the head.

That is slavery, my friend.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#23]
we need to nuke northern mexico to keep the fucks out of our damn country
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I guess they were under the impression that you were a decent human being, like I was

Why do people insist on thinking that I believe Rodent is a decent human being??
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Boy.........it is sure hard to predict the direction a thread will go around here
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#26]
But, but, but this must be some kind of mistake, some kind of horrible mistake on our part, some form of racists propaganda distributed from those evil vile anti-hispanic vigilate groups like the Minute Men. This can't possibly coming from those hard working family value Catholic 'undocumented' guest workers who are only here temporarily struggling heroically against insane odds for a better life for them and their families in inhumane conditions doing jobs that us fat lazy ignorant Americans won't do at sub standard wages (at least when they aren't getting ripped off by evil greedy American businessmen) without even being given the least bit of compassionate human dignity such as breaks or lunches being forced against their will to live in the underbelly of our society which would totally collapse immediately if even one of our underappreciated guest workers would not show up for work. At least that's what El-Presidente Bush tells me.

I can't find the words... At least not civil words.

Is this really a suprise?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#27]

"No one thinks of Charlotte The United States and human trafficking,"

I guess those were "the good old days"
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
But, but, but this must be some kind of mistake, some kind of horrible mistake on our part

Yeah, its a mistake alright
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
But, but, but this must be some kind of mistake, some kind of horrible mistake on our part

Yeppers. A mistake on our .gov part to try and keep enlightening us commoners on how we should embrace our friendly hard working good for America neighbors from the south.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Seriously though, if they are <18 years old then they can be characterized as 'slaves'.  If they cannot leave because they are being threatened with physical harm then they are also 'slaves', regardless of age.

Oh, and prostitution is illegal in 49 states.  FYI

Uh oh.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:26:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeppers. A mistake on our .gov part to try and keep enlightening us commoners on how we should embrace our friendly hard working good for America neighbors from the south.

It would be wrong to pray that a congressmans daughter wound up in one of those places, wouldn't it?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It would be wrong to pray that a congressmans daughter wound up in one of those places, wouldn't it?

Yep. That'd be wrong. It'd have a real strong sense of poetic justice to it, though.

But sadly I think it'd be the only way things would change. When an 'important' person suffers.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:42:13 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep. That'd be wrong. It'd have a real strong sense of poetic justice to it, though.

But sadly I think it'd be the only way things would change. When an 'important' person suffers.

It is going to get worse.........
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:46:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Have any of you guys ever actually HAD a sex slave, or are you just repeating hearsay? Because I can tell you, it's not all tea and crumpets being a master, either. They're more expensive and time-consuming to maintain than most pets, and that's before you even get to the brutal discipline part.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do people insist on thinking that I believe Rodent is a decent human being??

Never mind
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:33:29 PM EDT
[#36]
hey, they're only pimping the ho's tha Americans don't want to pimp.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Have any of you guys ever actually HAD a sex slave, or are you just repeating hearsay? Because I can tell you, it's not all tea and crumpets being a master, either. They're more expensive and time-consuming to maintain than most pets, and that's before you even get to the brutal discipline part.

I know, rodent.  Mine is always breaking dishes so that I have to discipline him.  Dude loves the whip.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#38]
More illegals enslaving illegals........IN AMERICA, Florida to be specific, the saga continues
These guys have been caught, convicted, served their 2 or 3 years, and released to continue
their careers in the slave trade, this has been going on for many, many years...........

www.naplesnews.com/news/2006/jan/29/modernday_slavery_reaches_immokalee_farm_fields_pr/?local_news
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:04:24 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
MS-13 and other latin gangs, along with asian gans, slavic gangs, african gangs....All of them do this.

The State Department estimates that over 50,000 women a year are brought into the US SPECIFICALLY to become sex slaves. It is happening everywhere in the United States. The picture is even WORSE in other countries.

Some estimates say that as many as 200,000 CHILDREN in places like Thailand are forced into prostitution.

MS-13 smuggled in some mexican girls (14-16 years old) and had them stuffed in a trailer forcing them to turn tricks within walking distance of MY HOUSE. Nobody knew about it until the local drug and gang taskforce busted in looking for drugs and happened upon these 6 poor girls.

It is everywhere. The scary part is that everyone who is involved in the attempts to bring the thugs behind this to justice says that we are only BEGINNING to scratch the surface of what they are sure is a far worse problem than we realize.

Jesus.

Sounds like they need to be exterminated before this problem gets worse.  Fucking animals.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:10:30 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jesus.

Sounds like they need to be exterminated before this problem gets worse.  Fucking animals.

We need the Military on the border and the illegals in the US need to be deported, it CAN happen
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:36:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Virginia is for lovers immigrant sex slaves.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:41:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:58:34 PM EDT
[#43]
What's with the negativity? The women are sex workers, and the men are lifestyling. Some of you people need to loosen the wire around your nutsacks.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:58:47 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Just pay a black market surgeon to drop a wire into the pleasure center of the brain and insert a rechargable battery in the skull. Press a button on your keychain, instant happiness. Do it often enough and they get hooked on it and will do just about anything to get their jolt of pure feel-good. No brutal discipline required, just stop giving them their current and they go into withdrawal and whine and beg.

Don't make the mistake of letting them have any control over how often or how long they get current though; they'll end spending most of their time on it and will waste away. Plus, obviously, they won't be doing a whole lot towards satisfying your needs.

Sheesh. You'd think you guys never had concubines before. Just induct into your harem the ones who have already been conditioned to unquestioningly obey orders by some professional slaver, make sure they've had all their shots, and have them care for one another's needs. As an added safeguard against treachery or running away, keep them occupied with petty rivalries amongst one another so all their attention is focused on gaining your favor and rising in status within the harem.
Yeah, I'm a deposed evil overlord. I might have mentioned that some time in the past or I might have been too busy plotting my return to power and the utter destruction of my enemies. Whatever. Point is, I've got more experience than you worthless peasants ever will!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:53:00 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just pay a black market surgeon to drop a wire into the pleasure center of the brain and insert a rechargable battery in the skull. Press a button on your keychain, instant happiness. Do it often enough and they get hooked on it and will do just about anything to get their jolt of pure feel-good. No brutal discipline required, just stop giving them their current and they go into withdrawal and whine and beg.

Don't make the mistake of letting them have any control over how often or how long they get current though; they'll end spending most of their time on it and will waste away. Plus, obviously, they won't be doing a whole lot towards satisfying your needs.

Sheesh. You'd think you guys never had concubines before. Just induct into your harem the ones who have already been conditioned to unquestioningly obey orders by some professional slaver, make sure they've had all their shots, and have them care for one another's needs. As an added safeguard against treachery or running away, keep them occupied with petty rivalries amongst one another so all their attention is focused on gaining your favor and rising in status within the harem.

Yeah, I'm a deposed evil overlord. I might have mentioned that some time in the past or I might have been too busy plotting my return to power and the utter destruction of my enemies. Whatever. Point is, I've got more experience than you worthless peasants ever will!

Wow, SOMEBODY has been smokin that wacky tabacky.  Sounds like that good, blu, Jamaican shit... got any left?  I'll trade ya sex fot it?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:31:30 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Wow, SOMEBODY has been smokin that wacky tabacky.  Sounds like that good, blu, Jamaican shit... got any left?  I'll trade ya sex fot it?

Gunchyck! Back to your corner! Where's your collar?!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:37:45 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I know!

You can only beat them so much before your arm gets tired!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:40:16 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Not just Virginia.

Name a state and there is most likely a thriving sex slave buisness going on in it.

Law enforcement around the country is scrambling to try and do something about this. Even little kids can end up being sex slaves in the US.

Hopefully we can get some legislation that will allow us to put the sumbitches who run that kind of stuff behind bars PERMANENTLY.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:46:20 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not just Virginia.

Name a state and there is most likely a thriving sex slave buisness going on in it.

Law enforcement around the country is scrambling to try and do something about this. Even little kids can end up being sex slaves in the US.

Hopefully we can get some legislation that will allow us to put the sumbitches who run that kind of stuff behind bars PERMANENTLY.

China, Korea, Belorussia, Romania, Germany, Japan, sub-saharan Africa, and Mexico are THE spots for child sex slaves and kiddie porn in the world, according to the FBI. 90% of illegal porn and child prostitution comes from those countries. Canada isn't far behind Mexico with its influx of sex slaves and they're moving into Britain and the US in massive numbers.

Frankly, some people just need killing.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:08:58 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

And the White House
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top