Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 11:31:21 PM EDT
Everybody knows that being a decent cook can help you get some. But a good meal without a fine dessert is like a joke with no punchline. Here's a good dessert recipe to wow the ladies with. Feast your eyes on the pictures of HATEBREEDS Rasberry Mango Kiwi Layer Cake and the recipe below.

First place 6 oz. of rasberries, one sliced mango less the skin and one sliced kiwi less the skin in a bowl. You need to save two slices of kiwi to garnish your dessert, the rest goes in the bowl. Add sugar as you would for strawberry shortcake to make a sweet syrupy filling. Refrigerate.

Next slice one half of a pound cake into 6 equal pieces approximately 3/4 inch thick each.

Take one pint of heavy whipping cream and whip to a whip cream consistancy. Add sugar to sweeten. Place in freezer.

Lay out your 6 slices of pound cake, each serving will require three. Coat one slice in a nice even layer of your rasberry mango kiwi mixture. Stack the next slice of pound cake on top. Repeat with a layer of the fruit mixture. Now take your whipped cream and put a gererous layer on top of your fruit. Top with final slice of pound cake. Firmly press together, and use a spatula (or your finger) to remove excess whipped cream from the sides of the dessert. Put desserts on a plate. Place in freezer.

Next, using a pot or saucepan, turn your stovetop burner on one. One setting above "low." Place one half bag of white chocolate chips in pan and stir constantly until melted. Once melted remove your desserts from freezer and using a spatula coat one even thin layer of white chocolate around the entire dessert. After coating the top in chocolate use the kiwi slice you saved to top the cake. Replace in freezer. Take your time on this part, it may take two or three tries to get the entire cake coated. Place in freezer to harden choclate.

Next, melt a handful or so of raspberry chocolate chips in the same manner perscribed above. Thin the mixture to drizzling consistancy with milk. Place melted chocolate into a sandwich bag, poke a hole in the corner and drizzle decorative whisps across the top and sides of cake. Place in refrigerator. Please note, I was a lazy fuck and "drizzled" mine with a spoon, hence the reason mine looks like shit. Use the bag method and you'll get better results.

Garnish as impressively as possible, I got a bit sloppy because I was tired of making this fucker. A great garnish is to melt more rasberry chips, pour onto plate and place in freezer. Melt more white chocolate, place in bag and drizzle across plate of raspberry chocolate. Freeze. Break chocolate into wedges and use as a garnish. A piece of mint to accent the green kiwi atop is a nice touch. A few raspberries around the dessert are also a fine touch.

Serve and enjoy.

[added BOTD warning to title - Paul]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:33:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, that looks good. I LOVE Kiwi's and rasberries.

S.O.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:34:58 PM EDT
[#2]
NICE!! Heres one of mine. I actually got this from a friend whos a chef, but its FANTASTIC. The cheesecake is to die for although I always end up with a crust thats too hard.
Still very much worth the effort

Citron Cheescake:

Orange Glace,

2 C. sugar
1 C. water
1/4 C orange rind (grated)
2 Tbls orange extract.

- place sugar ,water, and orange rind in a sauce pot, cook over med high heat until it reaches 225 f. on a candy thermometer add orange extract and cool to room temp. Keep at room temp.

Strawberry sauce,

Place 1 (16oz) frozen strawberries (the ones with sugar), add another 1/4 C. sugar in a blender, blend till smooth. Refridgerate.

Cheesecake,

In a 9 or 10 inch springform pan (has a false bottom that drops when the side spring is released), grease with Pam, add 14 oz graham cracker crumbs, 8 oz (2 sticks) melted butter and 3/4 C. powdered sugar that has been mixed well. Press into the bottom of the pan until firm.

Double Lemon Cheesecake,

24 oz Cream Cheese
1 C. Sugar
3 TBLS. flour
2 TBLS. fresh lemon juice (not the bottled crap)
1 TBLS grated lemon peel
1/2 tsp. vanilla
3 eggs
1 egg white
1 tsp. salt

Microwave the cream cheese for 2-3 minutes until hot. Blend in the sugar until mixed very well. Add all other ingredients but blend the eggs and egg white with the vanilla before adding (blend this mix well, its will help incorporation).

Pour over graham crust and bake at bake @ 325f for 55 minutes until set.

While this is baking, make:

Key Lime Pie,

4 egg yolks
1 - 14 oz can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
1/2 C. Key lime juice (fresh is best)
2 tsp. grated lime peel

Mix all together well.

When Cheesecake is firm and set, pull out of the oven and pour key lime mix over the top spreading evenly.

Place back in the oven @ 350f and bake 12 - 15 minutes (no more).

Cool and refridgerate overnight.

Mix:

1 1/2 C. Sour cream
2 TBLS sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/8 tsp. salt

Spread mixture over cool cheesecake and bake @ 425f for 5 minutes to glaze. Place back in fridge for 1 hour.

Place 2 oz of Strawberry sauce and Orange Glace on opposite sides of a large plate. Center a piece of the cheesecake over the top and add whipped cream if desired. Add fresh strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and a mint sprig over all.

If ya wanna go nuts, add candied lemon & or lime pieces.

Serve and get laid.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:36:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Everybody knows that being a decent cook can help you get some. But a good meal without a fine dessert is like a joke with no punchline.  

Looks VERY good, but I disagree with this statement.
If you have room for desert, your meal wasn't as good as you thought.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:44:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:50:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks good I love kiwi
Lurv making desserts

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:54:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Lurv making desserts

skammy.gotlag.com/images/dessert.jpg

All I wanna know is.........why you trying to make out with someone named Elliot?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:55:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:55:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Had to write my name on the plate

Quoted:

PHONE HOME, elliot.

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:05:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Here's a good dessert recipe to wow the ladies with. Feast your eyes on the pictures of HATEBREEDS Rasberry Mango Kiwi Layer Cake and the recipe below.

Cook that and they'll sure know what you want.  Talk about tipping your hand.  

Hell, that first pic looks like something drawn on a truckstop, bathroom wall.    Tasty huh?

What a Whore.  Big Hole, surrounded by razor stubble.  Dripping green stuff.  Been stuffed so hard in the pooper its dripping out and about.  With a pic of the shame, no less.   ....  
 Sorry, But I'D EAT IT.    Bet it's Delicious.  

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:09:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Hell, that first pic looks like something drawn on a truckstop, bathroom wall.    Tasty huh?

What a Whore.  Big Hole, surrounded by razor stubble.  Dripping green stuff.  Been stuffed so hard in the pooper its dripping out and about.  With a pic of the shame, no less.   ....  

Speechless. Took me maybe 3 minutes just to realize how very wrong things are in your world.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:11:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:14:04 AM EDT
[#13]
TAGGED!  Damn, hatebreed, that's some good looking shit!  Looks like I'm in the kitchen this weekend.  My wife will love that....and I'll owe you one!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:17:56 AM EDT
[#14]
she'd probably like it, but I prefer pie
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:18:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
TAGGED!  Damn, hatebreed, that's some good looking shit!  Looks like I'm in the kitchen this weekend.  My wife will love that....and I'll owe you one!

The mango is a pretty distinct and strong taste. Make sure she likes it first. If she isn't big on mango use just a slice or dump it all together. You can NEVER go wrong with raspberry as a leading flavor.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:22:41 AM EDT
[#16]
You lure us in with the promise of sex related subject matter and we get this????

WTF... since when did ARFCOM turn into Martha Stewart's Living???

Enough with the Betty Crocker shit..... more guns, less recipes!!!!

Or at lease follow through with something related to sex when the title is SEX.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:35:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Tagged to make the wife make it for me tonight.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:37:13 AM EDT
[#18]
What ever happened to just eating the choclate out of the bottle.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:07:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Yeah,  Ive been over to ARFCOM, swapping them recipes.    Bunch of billy bad asses over there, uh huh!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:14:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
You lure us in with the promise of sex related subject matter and we get this????

Enough with the Betty Crocker shit and more guns!!!!

Here ya go, is this better.
Trust me, go to the website..... OMFG..... I'd do things to her they dont have words for...

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:21:12 AM EDT
[#21]
It looks to me like this needs a BOTD warning!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:22:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Enough with the Betty Crocker shit and more guns!!!!

Here ya go, is this better.
Trust me, go to the website..... OMFG..... I'd do things to her they dont have words for...

kinkyeroticism.com/aria/members/gallery/image001.jpg

kinkyeroticism.com/aria/members/gallery/image006.jpg

kinkyeroticism.com/aria/members/gallery/image010.jpg

kinkyeroticism.com/aria/members/gallery/image025.jpg

kinkyeroticism.com/aria/members/gallery/image031.jpg

kinkyeroticism.com/aria/members/gallery/image037.jpg

kinkyeroticism.com/aria/members/gallery/image083.jpg

Aria Giovanni ... very nice.... you should have talked to me a couple of months ago... I had several videos of her on my comp until the damn thing took a dump on me, crashing so bad that I had to go out and buy a new computer. Needless to say I lost all my vids

BTW, thanks for the nice pics Specop_007  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:31:00 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
It looks to me like this needs a BOTD warning!

Only if you scroll through the thread. Besides, the title is sex, that should be warning enough.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:51:39 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Everybody knows that being a decent cook can help you get some. But a good meal without a fine dessert is like a joke with no punchline. Here's a good dessert recipe to wow the ladies with. Feast your eyes on the pictures of HATEBREEDS Rasberry Mango Kiwi Layer Cake and the recipe below...

Hmmm....interesting approach.  Make cake to get pie.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:09:54 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Everybody knows that being a decent cook can help you get some. But a good meal without a fine dessert is like a joke with no punchline.  

Looks VERY good, but I disagree with this statement.
If you have room for desert, your meal wasn't as good as you thought.

Wrong! That's how I judge a good meal and a restarant. If the chef's cook an excellent meal that doesn't stuff you like a blind hog by feeding you with bread and other "stuffing". After you enjoy the main course, you are not stuffed you can enjoy dessert. Don't know why restarants don't cut back on their entree' size. They'd sell more desert that way. For those that want to gorge themselves, they can go to the cattle trough aka the all you can eat buffet.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:37:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Hey, jerk...Aria (edited-wrong spelling) Giovanni is MINE!! Hands off!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:38:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Hey!!  Ariana Giovanni is mine!!  Hands off, jerk!

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:42:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:59:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:19:55 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Wow--that looks great--tagged for the wife.  Thanks!

Your wife likes Aria?!?!

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:30:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Aria is delicious!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:42:56 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Here's a simple desert that gets great results and you don't have to cook it!

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:55:18 AM EDT
[#33]
your dessert looks like desert camo
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:15:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:25:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Hmmm... methinks the womenz have no problem getting fat on their own, without us making them any dessert.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top