Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2011 6:46:00 PM EDT
I got a call that my former drummers wife suffered a heart attack. My wife and I are close with them. I'm pissed about the Hospital's response, but know it's not going to bring her back....here is the story...
She told him she was worried....typical heart attack signs, arm numb/tingling, shortness of breath...ect. She's a heavy set woman {300ish} smoked, drinks, takes zanex in her mid 40's
 Get to ST. Josephs in Atlanta, they run test, her blood platelets were fine....they send her home saying it was an anxiety attack. We'll, this morning my bud found her in the bathroom, called 911......
  She is now brain dead, they are waiting for the family to get in town from Louisiana, Dr. is saying there is no brain activity, but the thing is...when my wife leaned over to hug her and say she loved her, she "flinched" and gasped.....now the hubby want's to wait, saying that was a response. I really don't know. I WANT to think it was, but that "voice" say's it was nerves.
 He won't leave the hospital, I'm trying to get him to come here.......I want to talk to him, but I have never had this happen to me and don't know what to tell him......DO I let him hold on to that hope or tell him to let her go?
This f'ing sucks ass!

.I don't know how long she was out, it happened somewhere between 1am and 5 am
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top