Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2002 10:24:54 AM EDT
Not sure who to email.  I sent $60.00 via the wife’s paypal account, figured it would be faster than a check via snail mail.  Question is, now what.  How do I start using all those great features?  i.e. email, photo storage, etc, etc?   Could someone please drop me a line and give me the skinny?  I would really appreciate it.  

-Matthew
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:27:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the same question.  I just sent my money in the mail today.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Goatboy will have to activate your account. That may take a day, or two, or three. Just depends on how busy he is, but he'll take care of ya.

Once he gets you activated then you can start using your AR15.com email addy, select your own photo to accompany your username, OH! and don't forget to drop by the AR15 clubhouse and check that out too.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:39:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Ruckus....I can't wait to be able to enter into those hallowed halls hehe!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:49:10 AM EDT
[#4]
How do you know you're "activated"?
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#5]
You'll notice the 'AR-15 Member' sig pic under your name along w/ it saying 'Team AR15.com'

<-----------  See.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 2:24:44 PM EDT
[#6]
C,mon Goat Boy!  I know yer flyin out Wednesday.  Let's do the upgrades dude.  Been waiting to sign up for BRC until my team member upgrade. [8D]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Troy, you comin' out today?
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Goatboy emailed me yesterday,,, He's under the weather, running a fever apparently.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 4:12:11 AM EDT
[#9]
OK, not trying to be over bearing (well maybe a little). I understand that this board is a labor of love and that a lot of people are just returning from the desert, and perhaps under the weather, but I sent my funds in 11 days ago, and still have not been “activated”.  Not a flame, I know people have lives outside of here, just getting anxious because I am leaving the country for a couple of weeks on Monday.  I  hope I will be up and running when I get back.

-Matthew
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 5:19:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeh, I want my cool picture, and I need to post some pics of my stuff I'm selling.  What's the holdup?  PayPal went through fast enough, on 1/22/02.  I'm waiting so I can sign up for BRC as team member, and buy some other merchandise as team member!  17 days and counting......
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 11:53:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 10:46:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
OK, not trying to be over bearing (well maybe a little). I understand that this board is a labor of love and that a lot of people are just returning from the desert, and perhaps under the weather, but I sent my funds in 11 days ago, and still have not been “activated”.  Not a flame, I know people have lives outside of here, just getting anxious because I am leaving the country for a couple of weeks on Monday.  I  hope I will be up and running when I get back.

-Matthew
View Quote

Just think, when you do get the upgrade you'll have it last just that much longer!  Think of it as an extended orgasam [:D]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top