Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/15/2001 9:32:52 AM EST
I need to send a weapon back to the manufacturer to be fixed under warranty. Do I need to do the FFL to FFL thing and pay for an outbound and inbound transfer, or since I already own it, can I ship it through Fed Ex or UPS? Do I need to break it down or just package it up in a case?
Link Posted: 5/15/2001 9:44:19 AM EST
You can send it directly yourself. It can also be sent back to you directly. No FFL is required on your end as far as federal law is concerned. I don't know if any state laws will be involved in your case.
Top Top