Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2003 6:45:10 PM EDT
CNN poll tonight on Lou Dobbs, no less, had 15% saying that they would still send their kid there to spend the night with Michael Jackson. Unbelievable. WTF is wrong with people?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:50:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Their children don't deserve parents like that.

Hey, what's a perfect 10 for Michael Jackson?

Two 5 year olds

Heard it on the Howard Stern show today.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#2]
And those 15% shouldn't have kids.The stupid shouldn't be allowed to breed. Same people will act all surpised when their kids gets molested.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody letting their kid within a hundred yards of that perv should have their heads examined. And then they whine when something happens to the kid, gimme a break.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Some of those stupid parents want to send their kids there hoping the freak will molest them. Then they can sue him for millions. That's what they think of their kids.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:42:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Some of those stupid parents want to send their kids there hoping the freak will molest them. Then they can sue him for millions. That's what they think of their kids.

That's pretty much what I thought when I saw this.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:59:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Hell, if my kid was to go to Neverland, it would be on a mission to destroy the place and make sure JOCKO did not survive. He and his Marine buddies say that that place should be targeted by some "serious arty"!!!!

The little freak of a fag is finally going to get his!

Is O.J. next????

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:06:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:21:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Send my son to  a man's house for a "sleepover"?
No fucking way in hell.

Any man asks to have my son sleep with him will wake up either dead, or looking at the bottom side of my boat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top