Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2003 1:35:46 PM EDT
Well, here we go again, Sen. Nutcase McCain is siding with the Dems against the President's proposed tax cuts, real tax cuts that will put more money back into the pockets of the people who get up early each day and work their asses off.
I would like to read you AZ. voters the riot act for voting in such a scumbag nutcase, but since Michigan has two commie liberal democ[b]rats[/b] as Senators, I guess I will have to sit back and drink a nice warm cup of STFU!

Personal note to N.C. McCain: switch, and get it the hell over with[V]

Rancid Lance
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#1]
PLEASE, [b][u]SOMEBODY[/u][/b] run against McCain in the next election, and let us throw that RINO off the train!
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 1:41:24 PM EDT
[#2]
If this is true, this guy is a pathetic POS!  He is allowing his bitterness over the 2000 Republican primaries to jeopardize the economy and our rights.  He just wants to stand against Bush any chance he gets.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I seem to remember something a while back about the voters of AZ trying to have him recalled because of stuff like this.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 2:31:22 PM EDT
[#4]
John McCain is Democrat in everything but name.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 3:14:30 PM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://www.gunnewsdaily.com/MANCHURIAN.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
John McCain is Democrat in everything but name.
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I can’t stand the guy nor can almost anyone I’ve met but if no republican runs against him in the primary again then we will be stuck with this A-Hole again.

He wouldn’t have the political power he has if the media didn’t always put his traitor butt in the spotlight.

McCain! Shut up and fly right!

THISISME
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 3:38:59 PM EDT
[#8]
But, but, but....He's a war hero!!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 9:46:42 AM EDT
[#9]
rhebert said:
I seem to remember something a while back about the voters of AZ trying to have him recalled because of stuff like this.
View Quote

Yep, the recall drive stopped with the 9/11 bombing.
I was always a bit suspicious about that.......

Hey Airwolf, I am going to send McCain one of them cards[:D]

Rancid
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top