Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/5/2002 4:10:46 AM EDT
Heh-heh, couldn't have happened to a nicer man! [size=4]Sen. Biden's Daughter Arrested[/size=4] Sat Aug 3, 7:27 PM ET CHICAGO (AP) - The daughter of Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Del., was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of obstructing a police officer early Saturday, police said. Ashley Blazer Biden, 21, of Wilmington, Del., was with a group of people on a North Side street where several bars are located when someone else threw a bottle at a police officer, police said. When officers went to arrest another person, [b]Biden blocked the officer's path and made intimidating statements[/b], Officer JoAnn Taylor said. Biden was arrested on suspicion of obstructing a police officer. She was released from custody and is scheduled to appear in court Sept. 20. Sen. Biden's spokeswoman, Margaret Aitken, declined to comment Saturday, calling it a private, family matter. See article at:[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020803/ap_on_go_co/biden_s_daughter_arrest_1[/url] Hmmm, wonder what 'intimidating statements' she made? 'Hey, you can't do this, my father is Senator Joseph Biden!' 'What? You've never heard of him? Here, I have a picture of him in my purse. Oh darn, you must know him! He's the one that had the hair transplant?? Remember??' Eric The(WonderingIfThisIsHowHeLostHisHairInTheFir­stPlace)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:07:44 AM EDT
Do you suppose this is a case of "like-father-like daughter"? Nahhhh.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:13:17 AM EDT
Eric, interesting how the dummycRATS say it's a private family matter, but the Bush daughters "family matters" are fiascos that the media make public matters......... it's all bullshit politics......!!! in the famous words of Morgan Earp: "kill'm all...!!"
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 1:35:46 PM EDT
Wonder if she knows the difference between the truth and a lie...
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 2:28:42 PM EDT
Didn't Joe Biden dropped out of presidential race because he plagerized some of his work?
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 3:14:10 PM EDT
Maybe she said "Hey he didn't throw the bottle. That dude over there did." And was promptly arrested along with the guy who didn't throw the bottle.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 3:27:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2002 3:28:10 PM EDT by Gunner1X]
"I'll tell Daddy!"
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:03:13 PM EDT
Top Top