Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2002 4:10:46 AM EDT
Heh-heh, couldn't have happened to a nicer man!

[size=4]Sen. Biden's Daughter Arrested[/size=4]
Sat Aug 3, 7:27 PM ET

CHICAGO (AP) - The daughter of Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Del., was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of obstructing a police officer early Saturday, police said.

Ashley Blazer Biden, 21, of Wilmington, Del., was with a group of people on a North Side street where several bars are located when someone else threw a bottle at a police officer, police said.

When officers went to arrest another person, [b]Biden blocked the officer's path and made intimidating statements[/b], Officer JoAnn Taylor said.

Biden was arrested on suspicion of obstructing a police officer. She was released from custody and is scheduled to appear in court Sept. 20.

Sen. Biden's spokeswoman, Margaret Aitken, declined to comment Saturday, calling it a private, family matter.

See article at:[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020803/ap_on_go_co/biden_s_daughter_arrest_1[/url]

Hmmm, wonder what 'intimidating statements' she made? 'Hey, you can't do this, my father is Senator Joseph Biden!'

'What? You've never heard of him? Here, I have a picture of him in my purse. Oh darn, you must know him! He's the one that had the hair transplant?? Remember??'

Eric The(WonderingIfThisIsHowHeLostHisHairInTheFirstPlace)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:07:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you suppose this is a case of "like-father-like daughter"?  Nahhhh.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:13:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Eric,

interesting how the dummycRATS say it's a private family matter, but the Bush daughters "family matters" are fiascos that the media make public matters.........

it's all bullshit politics......!!!

in the famous words of Morgan Earp: "kill'm all...!!"  

Link Posted: 8/5/2002 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Wonder if she knows the difference between the truth and a lie...
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 2:28:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Didn't Joe Biden dropped out of presidential race because he plagerized some of his work?
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 3:14:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe she said "Hey he didn't throw the bottle. That dude over there did." And was promptly arrested along with the guy who didn't throw the bottle.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#6]
"I'll tell Daddy!"
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top