Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/17/2002 7:15:33 PM EDT
This "War Hero" is an enemy of the 1st and 2nd amend. Too bad he made it back from Vietnam. He physically disgusts me. Shove your campaign finance jihad right up your ASS John!
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 7:45:45 PM EDT
McCain generally leans towards the pro-gun side: Voted against 1994 AW ban and the Brady bill. Voted against requiring all guns sold at gun shows be sold through a FFL. Favors allowing CCW. but... Supports mandatory trigger locks sold with handguns. Favors mandatory background checks for private sales (gun shows). Favors prohibiting juveniles convicted of gun-crimes from ever purchasing a gun in future. Generally, he's an unpredictable wingnut (i.e. "independant maverick").
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 7:48:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan: McCain generally leans towards the pro-gun side
View Quote
[sarcasm] o,well [i]that's[/i] good. at least he'll vote us proper when we have to use them to get back all the others he's wiped off the face of the planet!!!!!!!! [/sarcasm]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 8:03:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/17/2002 8:04:52 PM EDT by The_Macallan]
Originally Posted By ARlady: [sarcasm] o,well [i]that's[/i] good. at least he'll vote us proper when we have to use them to get back all the others he's wiped off the face of the planet!!!!!!!! [/sarcasm]
View Quote
Yeah, he's a major tool alright! Votes pro-gun on the big ones, sides with Dems on "pesky" gun-laws, then completely erases whole sections of the 1st Amendment. He's just plain nuts. Maybe it's the skin cancer spreading to his brain. Maybe it's latent bamboo-shoot poisoning from Vietnam. Maybe it's the "Goldwater" syndrome of left-leaning senility with age. No matter what, he's a media darling, big money maker for himself, entrenched in the Senate and going to be a thorn in our side until the day he has to be carried out in a straightjacket screaming about being Luke Skywalker.
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 8:22:14 PM EDT
I, for one, am really glad I didn't buy into that guys 'campaign'. Or bumper stickers. [whacko]
Link Posted: 2/18/2002 2:00:05 AM EDT
can't you see it yet? They're setting him up to be the next democRAT prez. [rolleyes]
Top Top