Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/30/2006 3:53:11 PM EDT
I don't like Paypal, but it's the only way I can complete a deal with a buyer.

I have a basic account that I use oacassionally for buying stuff.

How does selling stuff with Paypal work?

All I know is that I definitely need to have the buyer simply say they are buying non-auction goods, and not mention firearms.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:54:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/30/2006 3:55:12 PM EDT by jnewson]
Make sure that you charge an extra 3% for them using paypal, otherwise you are going to eat the paypal fees.

edit: HA! IBNT
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:58:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jnewson:

HA! IBNT

you bastard! i need to get on top of my game. i thought there were other paypal-esque sites that were more gun friendly?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:02:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/30/2006 5:01:03 PM EDT by bear3351]

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:

HA! IBNT

you bastard! i need to get on top of my game. i thought there were other paypal-esque sites that were more gun friendly?

Who gives a crap... Just use it to your benefits. They are anti-gun but I need their services, so what. And yes, don't for get the 3%
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:02:55 PM EDT

HA! IBNT

You beat him by 4 minutes! =)
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:05:18 PM EDT
I should also add that if your paypal account is linked to your bank account, you can transfer the $ from your paypal account to your bank account. If they aren't linked, I don't know how that works.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:06:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bear3351:

Who gives a crap... Just use it to your benefits. They are anti-gun but I need their services so what. And yes, don't for get the 3%

if i could avoid it, i would want my 3% going to support someone who WASN'T anti gun.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:13:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bear3351:

Who gives a crap... Just use it to your benefits. They are anti-gun but I need their services so what. And yes, don't for get the 3%

if i could avoid it, i would want my 3% going to support someone who WASN'T anti gun.

I don't want this to turn into a paypal arguement thread. I think everybody agrees that paypal sucks and should be avoided if possible.

But I gotta wonder about your reading comprehension/abilitiy to infer.

I don't like Paypal, but it's the only way I can complete a deal with a buyer.
Top Top