Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2006 3:53:11 PM EDT
I don't like Paypal, but it's the only way I can complete a deal with a buyer.

I have a basic account that I use oacassionally for buying stuff.

How does selling stuff with Paypal work?

All I know is that I definitely need to have the buyer simply say they are buying non-auction goods, and not mention firearms.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Make sure that you charge an extra 3% for them using paypal, otherwise you are going to eat the paypal fees.

edit:  HA!  IBNT
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:58:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

HA!  IBNT

you bastard! i need to get on top of my game.  i thought there were other paypal-esque sites that were more gun friendly?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HA!  IBNT

you bastard! i need to get on top of my game. i thought there were other paypal-esque sites that were more gun friendly?

Who gives a crap... Just use it to your benefits. They are anti-gun but I need their services, so what.  And yes, don't for get the 3%
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HA!  IBNT

you bastard! i need to get on top of my game.  i thought there were other paypal-esque sites that were more gun friendly?

You beat him by 4 minutes! =)
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:05:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I should also add that if your paypal account is linked to your bank account, you can transfer the $ from your paypal account to your bank account.  If they aren't linked, I don't know how that works.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Who gives a crap... Just use it to your benefits. They are anti-gun but I need their services so what.  And yes, don't for get the 3%

if i could avoid it, i would want my 3% going to support someone who WASN'T anti gun.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who gives a crap... Just use it to your benefits. They are anti-gun but I need their services so what.  And yes, don't for get the 3%

if i could avoid it, i would want my 3% going to support someone who WASN'T anti gun.  

I don't want this to turn into a paypal arguement thread. I think everybody agrees that paypal sucks and should be avoided if possible.

But I gotta wonder about your reading comprehension/abilitiy to infer.

I don't like Paypal, but it's the only way I can complete a deal with a buyer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top