Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/7/2005 3:31:22 PM EDT
I heard from a friend that someone was selling snow from Houston on Ebay. He said it was going for $300. I seached Ebay but I couldnt find it. Have you heard this, and if so is it true?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:34:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:37:28 PM EDT
ha! she says its truly a one of a kind item. just like every other pile of snow in texas. give me a friggin break.

Hey, maybe I should sell cups of snow. I live close to the Bush compound here in kennebunk. Thats gotta be worth something right? One of a kind, from the bush estate. Who will start the bidding?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:38:29 PM EDT
people buy Mount St. Helens volcano ash
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:04:08 PM EDT
This is a question and the answer I received from the seller.

You asked:
"How much will shipping be on this item. Is it still frozen? Will it be frozen when it receive it? I understand Texas snow makes the best snow ice cream. Is that true?"

Shipping costs depends on destination. Fees would include container and dry ice for shipping plus shipping costs. Yes, it is still frozen, I'll do all within my power to see that it arrives that way, however just for safety sake I guess you could insure it. There is between 1 and 1 1/2 cups .... frankly I wouldn't make ice cream out of it, there's not that much ... and who knows what's in the atmosphere!! :-)

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:05:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By lt557:
This is a question and the answer I received from the seller.

You asked:
"How much will shipping be on this item. Is it still frozen? Will it be frozen when it receive it? I understand Texas snow makes the best snow ice cream. Is that true?"

Shipping costs depends on destination. Fees would include container and dry ice for shipping plus shipping costs. Yes, it is still frozen, I'll do all within my power to see that it arrives that way, however just for safety sake I guess you could insure it. There is between 1 and 1 1/2 cups .... frankly I wouldn't make ice cream out of it, there's not that much ... and who knows what's in the atmosphere!! :-)

Don't like the taste of diesel I presume?
Top Top