Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2001 5:59:57 AM EDT
They are having an attempt at a lawsuit made against them by another one of those dangerous cult religions and have dedicated pretty much their whole front page to bashing it, it's pretty damn funny. If you've never read SA before now is the time to start.
[url]www.somethingawful.com[/url]

[img]http://www.somethingawful.com/inserts/news/images/hubocalypse.gif[/img]
[i]Hubbard is painted as an aging but strong man in this tenderly done portrait. He is looking off into the distance as if he sees a better tomorrow, a rebuilt world, a future man reborn like the Phoenix from the ashes of Armageddon. The burning cross, consumed by the raging nuclear fire, represent the ultimate failure of the other religions, built on a foundation of hatred. The ruins of the building suggest that even the secular creations of man cannot survive, but Hubbard has and he plans to build the world anew. He is of course pictured wearing a baby bib for catching the blood that spills during his insatiable feasts on the mewling babies he so craves. During his lifetime it is estimated that L. Ron Hubbard ate almost six-thousand infants, and this important achievement is memorialized in the portrait. An excellent piece[/i]
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:06:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Elron eating babies? Is that satire, or just a gross-out joke?

I've got no love for the $cientologists, though, so have at him.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:09:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the First Church of Appliantology, the White Zone is for loading and unloading only.
Link Posted: 11/9/2001 6:12:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Shazbat.. another Zappa fan here! Joe's garrage is one of his best.
Catholic girls... at the cyo!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top