Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 1:43:46 PM EDT
Dunno if this is a dupe or not, but the Jack Hensley beheading video is now up on ogrish.com...looks like they used a bigger knife this time...can't wait until some US Marines waste all those terrorist fucksticks...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#1]
avenge our dead...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't watch anymore of those beheading videos.

I saw the berg one, and i won't watch anymore.

I am pretty sure if i do, i will go crazy with hatred.

This is sickening.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw the video of some a-hole playing with dead US soldiers' bodies a year ago, can't bring myself to watch any more.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:47:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Remember...those terrorists are NOT soldiers of any kind...they are nothing more than criminals...murderers...and we all know what we do to murderers...
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:48:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Remember...those terrorists are NOT soldiers of any kind...they are nothing more than criminals...murderers...and we all know what we do to murderers...

Ya, we try and put them to death, and the some libs cry and say that the death penalty is too harsh.

Thats what happens.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:49:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ya, we try and put them to death, and the some libs cry and say that the death penalty is too harsh.

Thats what happens.

Then kill all the liberals FIRST!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats what happens.

IBTL on this one, it went downhill fast.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#8]
So does anyone think that this will eventually start happening here? If so how long?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
So does anyone think that this will eventually start happening here? If so how long?

Not gonna happen here anytime soon.  But it would be sweet if we started beheading terrorists.
That's not going to happen any time soon either though
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

No, no beheadings here.

If that were to occur, it would happen once and only once. There'd be hell to pay afterward and I think one would be hard pressed to find a mosque that was habitable afterward.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats what happens.

Hummm, me smells ban bait.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:30:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I've seen enough beheadings, I can't stand to watch another...It makes me sick
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, no beheadings here.

If that were to occur, it would happen once and only once. There'd be hell to pay afterward and I think one would be hard pressed to find a mosque that was habitable afterward.

You might want to think twice about that. THREE mosks (sp?) just went up within a half-mile radius of me the last few months. From a very good source (muslim turned christian) I've heard they're the very anti american types.  The feds are all over these guys like flies on shit.  The whole scene is really creapy, boarded up windows and other questionables.  I was thinking about posting picks of the whole thing but thought twice since I might upset someone and don't feel like getting hit with the ban stick.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats what happens.

no comment
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:54:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I watched the last one, and it terrible. I had a nightmare that night and woke me up in at 3a. No more beheading vids.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats what happens.

Hummm, me smells ban bait.

Naaah...it was in jest...note the

But we DO need to hunt down and destroy those terrorist scumbags!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#17]
I wouldn't be suprised at all if there were a beheading or two here in the states.
And I wouldn't be suprised if it were muslims with their heads rolling either.
I hope to God it doesn't happen, but I honestly believe there are people walking around out there that
are capable of doing it. It's just a question of  how many more westerners are going to be beheaded before some nut  job in Cleveland or Toledo or Atlanta or Seattle flips out and gets some revenge. Remember, you read it here on ARFCOM first.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:13:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I wouldn't be suprised at all if there were a beheading or two here in the states.
I hope to God it doesn't happen, but I honestly believe there are people walking around out there that
are capable of doing it. It's just a question of  how many more westerners are going to be beheaded before some nut  job in Cleveland or Toledo or Atlanta or Seattle flips out and gets some revenge. Remember, you read it here on ARFCOM first.

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:17:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sooner rather than later I feel.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:32:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Yes. As soon as we withdraw from the M.E. without killing all of them. The playground will have moved back to our backyard.

If we toughen up and kill them until they have no will to fight we'll avoid this stuff... Who thinks that's what we are going to do?

I have my doubts some days...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top