Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2002 9:58:03 PM EDT
[size=4]Female suicide bomber wounds 3 cops[/size=4]
By Margot Dudkevitch

JERUSALEM (February 28) - A Palestinian suicide bomber blew herself up at the Maccabim roadblock on the Jerusalem-Modi'in highway last night, wounding three policemen, two lightly and one moderately.

The two other passengers the bomber drove to the roadblock were also killed.

According to initial reports, they drove up to the roadblock close to 10:30. The policemen asked to check their identity papers, and the two men claimed to be Israeli Arabs, showing blue identity cards, and were allowed to remain in the car.

The woman was asked to step out of the car, and as she did so the policemen moved to the side, suspecting something, just before she detonated the explosives.

According to initial reports, the two others got out and attempted to hide underneath the car, but were shot by soldiers who feared they might be wearing explosive belts.

Security officials did not rule out that the two may have been terrorists using stolen identity cards.

The policemen were taken to Sheba Hospital at Tel Hashomer.

The road Jerusalem-Modi'in road was sealed off as security forces searched the area.

A car approached the roadblock from the east and stopped for inspection, Judea and Samaria police chief Cmdr. Shahar Ayalon said.

"A female suicide bomber got out of the car and detonated explosives, wounding the policemen. Two other terrorists in the car were seriously wounded and are lying on the ground outside the car," he said.

A medic who reached the site shortly afterward told Israel Radio he saw the woman blow herself up. He said he heard shots 10 minutes later.

A taxi driver told Israel Radio he was on his way to Jerusalem when he noticed the suicide bomber.

"There was a huge explosion," he said. "I saw them pull the two [other] terrorists out of the car and force them to the ground. Apparently there was an explosive belt on one of them. After five or 10 minutes, I heard gunshots - apparently they shot at the terrorist."

See article at:[url]http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2002/02/28/News/News.44291.html[/url]

Eric The(AnotherDivorcee?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#1]
That's better.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:05:54 PM EDT
[#2]
This must be their attempt to mend bridges with the American Left, and prove they really arent a bunch of congenital woman haters.

"What do you mean unequal! We let our women become martyers just like our men!" [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:04:07 AM EDT
[#3]
It is a form of equality there, isn't it ArmdLbrl.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:19:29 AM EDT
[#4]
One less terrosist breeding whore.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:28:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm wondering....

If the guy suicide bombers get 77 virgins....

do the chick suicide bombers get 77 studs???

Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#6]
"Second Female Suicide Bomber"

Only logical, since yesterday, Israeli soldiers fired at the second pregnant woman in the same period of time.

Here I wanted to insert the link to a AP RealVideo about these incidents, but strangely enough, it was there 20 minutes ago, and is gone now.

*dons tinfoil hat*

So you just gotta take my word for it. :)
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:54:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 7:52:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm wondering....

If the guy suicide bombers get 77 virgins....

do the chick suicide bombers get 77 studs???

View Quote

Maybe Allah is handing out strap-ons.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 8:00:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 8:03:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Islam is a religion of peace and love . . .
and murder.
View Quote

and horseshit.

p.s.
and chelsea clinton gives homely a whole new meaning.
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#11]
she's dead but killed no one (unless they're injured enough to die later, but I haven't heard that)
if the palestinians want to win they need to find a way to fight that doesn't result in their people immediately dying
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top