Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 8:45:35 PM EST

*** File Photo *** Seattle Police Dept. SWAT team acting Sgt. Tom Fitzgerald, right, gestures to a table of assault weapons at a news conference held to support renewal of legislation banning those types of weapons, Tuesday, April 27, 2004, in Seattle. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)

Isn't a street sweeper a DD?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:46:45 PM EST
I like Cs myself. DDs are too big.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:48:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By olyarms:

*** File Photo *** Seattle Police Dept. SWAT team acting Sgt. Tom Fitzgerald, right, gestures to a table of assault weapons at a news conference held to support renewal of legislation banning those types of weapons, Tuesday, April 27, 2004, in Seattle. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)

Isn't a street sweeper a DD?

Yes, it's a DD.

I think that cops should take a line from the US military and STAY the fuck out of politics.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:49:31 PM EST
Wow, is this the "rank and file" in LE we keep being told is on our side?

I though it was just the chiefs that were anti's.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:51:54 PM EST
But I'm sure they think that they should be able to own these weapons. Fucking hypocrytes.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:54:00 PM EST
Ijust found it funny, they have a DD on the table to really make the Ban look like its a good thing. As once its over any body can buy a big bad shotgun that you could do the same shit with a M3 or 1100 but it has a drum. So scary.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:57:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By Wobblin-Goblin:
I like Cs myself. DDs are too big.

Yeah, I always heard that more than a mouthfull's a waste.

Back on topic, didn't one of the WA guys post on here this last year that the Seattle police treated him like a criminal because of his CCW? Must be of the super liberal types.

NMSight
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:07:53 PM EST
DD's are C3-regulated items, requiring a CLEO sign-off & registration, & a non-AWB issue. This mornoic display is just another in a long series of red herrings designed to play on hype & public fear. Seattle bullsh!t, once again. Glad I don't reside in the sesspool-by-the-sea.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:11:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/7/2004 9:15:00 PM EST by Rip_Roarin_Wacko]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:12:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By Rip_Roarin_Wacko:
Who gives a fuck what the popo in the land of Starbucks thinks?
Fuck 'em, and fuck em again when they stop crying about being fucked the first fuckin' time.
They all want to be bad asses SWAT, but don't want anything on the streets that might test their special weapons or tactics. Pussies, one and all! Fuck em, I tell you.

Wait, they already banned sunshine there, didn't they? Must be some powerful juju those po-lice have.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:13:07 PM EST
Sucks when the popo don't even know what the law says.

Either that, or they have an agenda they're pushing. Nah....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:14:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By Garand_Shooter:
Wow, is this the "rank and file" in LE we keep being told is on our side?

I though it was just the chiefs that were anti's.

When you try to lump all of any group you will usually not be very accurate.
We are all human and some of us are pro gun and some are anti gun.
Just like Polititians, Judges, Teachers, Doctors, Democrats, Republicans, Computer nerds, Actors, Sports Stars, Alcoholics, Church Members, Criminals etc, etc, etc.........

You can't lump all Police Chiefs/Sheriffs as anti and you can't lump all Deputies/ officers as pro gun. (But it is true most rank and file line staff are pro gun)
Top Top