Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 4:44:20 PM EDT
Playing with the new camera and software. Click through to see larger sizes (for the full effect, you'll want "original size"):

West Seattle Bridge. Note, this isn't a fisheye lens; the bridge is curvy, so is the planter. There is some distortion (you can see the wires going up) but not that much.

Seattle waterfront from some park in West Seattle. Actually, it was a parking lot, not a park.

Seattle from Alki Beach

Harbor Island and Seattle waterfront. I like this one because the working waterfront is emphasized. This is also the only one with two rows of pictures; I shot everything from the Seattle waterfront up, then from that point down. You can see some ghost ships in there.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]
not a single comment? I'll even take "you suck"
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I dig it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:01:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have PTGui but I haven't done too much with it.

I ended up buying AutoPano Pro. PT Gui was frustrating to use; it crashed a lot.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Those are nice. This is my first attempt at a panorama. Using a Nikon D70s I forgot which lens I had on at the time. I think it was the kit lens. Anyhow I used PS CS2's photostitch program.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top