Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/13/2005 7:04:50 PM EDT
Great episode, but that may have been the most depressing show ever in the history of television.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:06:18 PM EDT
oh my god yes. very depressing, actually just made that comment to my gf. cant wait for next season though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:06:30 PM EDT
True, I wonder why I am drawn to it sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:08:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By -Absolut-:
Great episode, but that may have been the most depressing show ever in the history of television.

+1 yeah, and I can't wait till next season....great show.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:10:35 PM EDT

+1

The ending was fantastic, though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:11:27 PM EDT
Extremely depressing episode....goddamn....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:12:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GA-Dawg:

+1 yeah, and I can't wait till next season....great show.

Next season is only 8 months away!

At least Nip/Tuck starts up a week from today in the same time slot. Once that season is over it's only a few weeks and then The Shield will be going. Then the cycle repeats.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:13:11 PM EDT
... Not much into TV, but I love that show. Kinda drawn to The Badge and Nip / Tuck as well. FOX is OK by me
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:13:28 PM EDT
*spoiler*

­

<­BR>

The hooker thing actually really suprised me. I thought I saw it coming in the begining, but she had me convinced in the end. I thought she was going to die or get hurt on the way back from her "parents"
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:13:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:
... Not much into TV, but I love that show. Kinda drawn to The Badge and Nip / Tuck as well. FOX is OK by me

The Badge?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:14:08 PM EDT

*spoiler*

­

<­BR>

The hooker thing actually really suprised me. I thought I saw it coming in the begining, but she had me convinced in the end. I thought she was going to die or get hurt on the way back from her "parents"

I was truly hoping the she was going to be genuine for Lou. As soon as she said she was going to NJ I know Lou had been owned.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:14:49 PM EDT

*spoiler*

­

<­BR>

When I first saw the guys talking about her I thought they were gathering because she offed herself. Dunno why that was the first thing that came to my mind.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:16:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:17:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/13/2005 7:18:43 PM EDT by HRoark]

*spoiler*

For the first time ever, I can actually say that I saw that coming, I called this weeks ago, and I usually never see that stuff coming.

Maybe I'm just more jaded.

I do have to agree though, that was easily the most depressing hour of television EVER.

ETA:

I could see the argument for six feet under but come on, the whole show was about death. You should have been prepared for that one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:31:57 PM EDT
The power of the writing on this show is amazing...it really can make you just go "holy shit" with the emotional depths it gets into.

On a much happier note, did anyone notice Rhona Mitra looking mighty sultry in the previews of Nip and Tuck? It looks like they're hinting at a 3 way Last year they had Famke Jansen in a recurring role, among many other chickie snacks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:10:25 PM EDT
Rescue Me is a great show.

To bad I only caught the last 15 minutes of tonights show.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:10:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By roboman:

The Badge?

... Good catch, I said I didn't watch TV much - it's The Shield
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:29:33 AM EDT

The Badge?

... Good catch, I said I didn't watch TV much - it's The Shield

I thought you were talking about Leary's old show, "The Job"
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:45:47 AM EDT

*spoiler*

I was truly hoping the she was going to be genuine for Lou. As soon as she said she was going to NJ I know Lou had been owned.....

Me too! I was SHOCKED at that point. Damn, and she was uber-hot too. I really like the eye candy on that show.

How about the little girl talking about God/Heaven not existing? That was freakin' spooky

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:11:18 AM EDT
Great episode, although I'm surprised they capped the guy at the end.
I can't wait till next season, at least we have The Shield to tide us over.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:37:02 AM EDT
8 months until next season isn't bad. At least it's not 1-1/2 to 2 years like the Sopranos!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:12:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2005 3:21:45 PM EDT by TheRicker]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:26:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2005 4:26:45 PM EDT by GiggleSmith]

Originally Posted By Gloftoe:

Bah. Series Finale of "Six Feet Under."

*mutter*

Watching Slick Willie's Election and Re-Election top them very easily.
Top Top