Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2013 9:06:42 PM EDT

Not only did they sit with the package up their ass for more than a week(Shipped on the 2nd from Commiefornia, arrived in Virginia 12/13 ) but when it finally makes it in town, it can't delivered it because of a "Incorrect address" which is total bullshit because I had 3 other packages from Newegg shipped to the same address over the past 3 weeks as this one and they arrived without problems.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:13:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Was that a "smartpost" shipment?

Yeah, don't do that. FedEx picks the package up from the shipper and hands it over to USPS for delivery. I've had nothing but bad luck getting shit that's been shipped like that.

And I work for fedex.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
UPS, Fedex, USPS, I've had my major issues with all of them screwing me over.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered a tube roller from Harbor Freight the other week.  It said it shipped on 12/2 FedEx, projected a delivery of 12/7, and showed in transit.  On 12/7 I looked again, and FedEx had delays from the weather, and the tracking information had changed to "info received" on 12/2 and nothing has happened since.  Same today.

What the fuck.  I'm trying to build my wife a water cooled wort chiller for Christmas so she can make me some more god damned beer here.  This shit is important.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:30:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Of Fedex, UPS, and USPS, I have found that the USPS has the slowest delivery speed and the poorest & slowest to update tracking system.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:53:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you really have to start one of these threads?

I've got a new damned AKM on the way from Washington state that I'm hoping will be here at least by next Thursday.

Now you and your negative waves are probably going to fuck it up.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#6]
i bought a hard drive from newegg once, it got from cali to iowa (i lived in WI) in a day, went out for delivery on the truck friday morning, later that day they 'recalled' it and sat on it till monday
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#7]

I just got off the phone with Newegg, they'll ship out my next order with a free upgrade to overnight shipping but they no longer have the video card I ordered in stock. Now I need to spend another $50 so I can finish this computer that was supposed to be given as a gift next week. Then I have to wait and hope Newegg gets the original order back so they can issue a refund.

Fucking great.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:56:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:57:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Not only did they sit with the package up their ass for more than a week(Shipped on the 2nd from Commiefornia, arrived in Virginia 12/13 ) but when it finally makes it in town, it can't delivered it because of a "Incorrect address" which is total bullshit because I had 3 other packages from Newegg shipped to the same address over the past 3 weeks as this one and they arrived without problems.

View Quote

Had this exact thing happen to me last week

I'm in Afghanistan.....and my girlfriend had to make 10 phone calls to them to convince them that my address actually existed.

FedEx couldn't find it's own ass with a GPS.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:58:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Stop buying shit from a enemy state.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:01:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Next time don't chimp on shipping... getting the PO involved is never a good idea.

Same goes with UPS & their SmartPost.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:01:25 AM EDT
[#12]
I ordered a Christmas present for the wife to be shipped via UPS, and when I checked on it - it's still sitting in Illinois after more than a week. They cite "previous bad weather" for the delay.

Oh, and we had an ice storm here in North TX last week. No mail delivered for 2 days. WTF happened to "Neither rain nor snow nor dark of night ..." ?

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:02:37 AM EDT
[#13]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Stop buying shit from a enemy state.
View Quote

Says a guy from CT, posting on a forum, hosted in NY.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#15]
12/14/2013 - Saturday
8:16 am
Departed FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ
-

12/13/2013 - Friday
12:06 pm
In transit

NEWARK, NJ
1:31 am
Arrived at FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ
-

12/12/2013 - Thursday
10:19 pm
Departed FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ
3:30 pm

NEWARK, NJ

-

12/11/2013 - Wednesday
4:12 pm
Departed FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ
8:23 am

NEWARK, NJ

-

12/10/2013 - Tuesday
1:15 pm
Departed FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 8:08:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm in Afghanistan.....and my girlfriend had to make 10 phone calls to them to convince them that my address actually existed.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

APO/FPO address?

If so that's why. USPS is the only option.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:35:37 PM EDT
[#17]
sorry. I'll let them get back to work
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:43:05 PM EDT
[#18]

What can brown do for me?
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Nice pic.

Now IBTL, and IBTTO.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
UPS, Fedex, USPS, I've had my major issues with all of them screwing me over.
View Quote

Just drive out and pick the shit up yourself.
That'll show em.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I have no issues with the Post Office, in 15 years of selling on the net. Not one lost or damaged package.

The lion share of my problems in shipping come from when FedEx is involved, to a lesser extent UPS.

FedEx alone has cost me a hefty sum in the past.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Next time don't chimp on shipping... getting the PO involved is never a good idea.

Same goes with UPS & their SmartPost.

I have no issues with the Post Office, in 15 years of selling on the net. Not one lost or damaged package.

The lion share of my problems in shipping come from when FedEx is involved, to a lesser extent UPS.

FedEx alone has cost me a hefty sum in the past.

I have the same experience.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I ordered a Christmas present for the wife to be shipped via UPS, and when I checked on it - it's still sitting in Illinois after more than a week. They cite "previous bad weather" for the delay.

Oh, and we had an ice storm here in North TX last week. No mail delivered for 2 days. WTF happened to "Neither rain nor snow nor dark of night ..." ?
that's a USPS saying

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Seems USPS unfucked themselves because they just delivered the package to the address on the shipping label.

The same address that was flagged as incorrect incorrectly.

Dec 13, 2013 7:56 PM Returning package to shipper VIRGINIA BEACH, VA Incorrect address, unable to deliver - Returning package to shipper - Please contact shipper/merchant for details

Dec 13, 2013 9:23 AM Out for delivery VIRGINIA BEACH, VA

Dec 13, 2013 7:05 AM At U.S. Postal Service facility VIRGINIA BEACH, VA Arrived at local Post Office - Allow one to two additional days for delivery

Dec 12, 2013 7:03 AM In transit VIRGINIA BEACH, VA

Dec 11, 2013 6:11 PM Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST MARTINSBURG, WV

Dec 11, 2013 7:15 AM Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST MARTINSBURG, WV

Dec 11, 2013 12:00 AM Shipment information sent to U.S. Postal Service

Dec 2, 2013 7:32 PM Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST LOS ANGELES, CA

Dec 2, 2013 2:48 PM Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST LOS ANGELES, CA

Dec 2, 2013 2:34 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Still no update that it was delivered or even out for redelivery.

If they are pulling this shit to avoid breaking delivery SLAs this is pure fucking fraud.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:20:55 PM EDT
[#24]
you could always start your own delivery service

im sure it would be perfect in every way
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top