Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/4/2009 2:45:08 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/4/2009 2:50:10 PM EST by SilentType]
The 23rd Congressional district never had a primary. Nobody choose the liberal Scozzafava to be the Republican candidate other than entrenched state party leadership. That woman took $900,000 from the Republican National Party for her campaign and then turned around, dropped out, and endorsed the Democrat.

I will not give the Republican National Party another dime until they formally and publicly demand that Scozzafava at a MINIMUM return the money she has not spent on her campaign to the Republican National Party. I believe in fact she should return every single dime she received regardless of whether she spent any of it.

That campaign money was provided by the National Party that solicits donations from individuals like me on a regular basis and receives them. Now I don't pretend to be the GOP's largest financial supporter, but it is Conservatives like myself that keep the GOP in the black. Scozzafave is in my opinion guilty of embezzlement since she took money to carry out a campaign as a Republican candidate then intentionally withdrew and supported the Democratic Candidate.

$900,000 is no small amount. That money is now forever lost when it will be desperately needed in 2010 for real honest Candidates.

To say that I am upset with the National Party is a severe understatement. I am not a wealthy individual and it is not easy for me to donate money as often and in the amount that I do. Until my confidence in the National Party's ability to manage those donations effectively is restored I will instead buy more ammunition.

It would be a TRUE crime if she was allowed to keep that money and put it toward other campaigns to gain personal power for herself or her treasonous friends.

RUSH: By the way, let's not forget also that the GOP gave Dede Scozzafava $900,000. They gave her $900,000 to run the campaign, and she dropped out. She dropped out and she endorsed a Democrat.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_110409/content/01125107.guest.html
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:52:35 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/4/2009 4:53:46 PM EST by kaos]
Well, she clearly wasn't a Republican

I take that back.

They donated the money to a Republican
She's a backstabber and has no spine
ERGO, She's a Republican
QED.

It was worth the money just to out the bitch.

BTW, I don't think the candidates can keep unspent contributions anymore, but I could be mistaken.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:17:14 PM EST
Originally Posted By kaos:

I take that back.

ERGO, She's a Republican
QED.

BTW, I don't think the candidates can keep unspent contributions anymore, but I could be mistaken.

She is a typical Republican elitist.
Why should she return anything any more than McLame should?

The 'typical' Republican would throw us ARFcommers under the bus ASAP for another term in office.

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:54:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/4/2009 6:54:45 PM EST by SilentType]
Originally Posted By kaos:

I take that back.

ERGO, She's a Republican
QED.

Haven't worked for a politician since 2000, but back then they could keep campaign funds raised for one campaign to use in another. A woman like that is definitely going to run for some type of office at some point.
Top Top