Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 1:05:39 PM EDT
Just spent an anniversary weekend in Scottsdale with the wife. I have to say it was one of the best vacations we ever had! The city was clean, dry, and vibrant. There was very little traffic, and everyone was very friendly. I have to put it up there as one of the first places I would love to go back to.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If you like it now, you really should've seen it before it got Californicated.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:24:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Last time I was in Scottsdale, I went to one of my cousin's apartments before we went out to a club.  When we were leaving, there were cops all over the place!  Majorly tac'd out, thigh holsters and ARs galore... probably 30 cops.   I think we overheard they made a pretty big drug  bust.   Pulling out, we passed a cop that had a Steyr AUG slung across his chest.  I practically yelled out "FUCKING SWEET!!"    

Anyway... yeah... that's my memory of Scottsdale.   I'm gonna have to go to the Phoenix area again sometime next year, methinks.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:41:27 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.sierra-homes.com/home.htm

My father built this business from the ground up.  I'm working for his other business a financial planning firm up in KC.  

Take a look at the website.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:33:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Little traffic?

Are you sure you were in Scottsdale???
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
http://www.sierra-homes.com/home.htm

My father built this business from the ground up.  I'm working for his other business a financial planning firm up in KC.  

Take a look at the website.

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:55:43 PM EDT
[#7]

You mean, you like snobsdale.

Just a bunch of personalized licensed plate BMW's and SUV Snobs. Most of them are so far in credit dept and have no cash flow. But their shit dosen't stink. Reah right.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just spent an anniversary weekend in Scottsdale with the wife. I have to say it was one of the best vacations we ever had! The city was clean, dry, and vibrant. There was very little traffic, and everyone was very friendly. I have to put it up there as one of the first places I would love to go back to.hr

Scottsdale is awesome. Was there from 93 to 97. Very little traffic? Wait til winter
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
How them folks gonna live when the water runs out?

Huh?

Buy water rights from Mexico?

As Mark Twain wrote more than 125 years ago about the West - "Whiskey's for drinking; water's for fighting over."

Eric The('WeHaveDesertsInAmerica,Too-WeJustDon'tLiveIn'Em' ~ Sam Kennison)Hun

We own the Colorado.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:36:20 PM EDT
[#11]
No traffic in Snotsdalle???

That's because all those bastards bailed the hell out of town & created a 5 hour back up on the roads back into town!!  A normal 3 hour drive will take you 8 hours today!

Scotsdale is an adverticement for HELL!!!!!  The entire Valley of the Sun SUCKS HARD real time!!!PHOENIX IS HELL ON EARTH!!!

5 million prople jammed into an area that can only support 2 million MAX!! AIR POLUTION,ILLEGALS BY THE HUNDRED THOUSAND,CRIME,DRUGS ( 3 hiigh schools in Scottsdale were busted last week for being in a major heroin ring)!!!

THIS PLACE IS FUCKED UP WITH SOME MAJOR ASSHOLES!!! I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS FUCKING Scotsdale!!

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:53:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Shut your cock holster.  I love this state.  

Class 3, HOT HOT wymens, and low cost of living.

Plus, most of the state is conservative (except the Kali escapees).

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Shut your cock holster.  I love this state.  

Class 3, HOT HOT wymens, and low cost of living.

Plus, most of the state is conservative (except the Kali escapees).

LOW COST OF LIVING IN SCOTTSDALE??!

Okay, I'll go along with it being a cool place.  I'll definitely concur on lots of Class II/III/X.  I'm all over the females in the area.

BUT IF YOU THINK SCOTTSDALE HAS A LOW COST OF LIVING, YOU'RE A CRACK FIEND!  

Mike
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Scottsdale reminds me of some of the Ca cities like 1000 Oaks and Westlake Village very upper middle class, clean, good shopping in a very pretty setting.The difference I see is cost. You can buy a house in Scottsdale for half of what it cost in a comparable Ca. city the other costs seem about the same. In Scottsdale have very favorable gun laws with excellent ranges within driving distances.If you don't want the traffic go to Fountain Hills its only a couple of miles away plus you would get great views.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top