Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/21/2005 3:23:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Did anybody expect anything different from a happy ending massage girl?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Only 175 a month!  Damn that's insane.  I hope he sues the shit outta her and gets his money back.  Poor bastard.

She just looks like such a royal bitch.  What any guy sees in her is beyond me.  Ugly whore.  "Why the long face?"
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Frey's attorney, Gloria Allred, said Wednesday that her client never intended to deceive Flores.

"Amber, in good faith, always believed that Mr. Flores was her child's father," Allred said.

Suuuuuuure...

Always demand a paternity test. Always.

Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex

Incidentally at least ten percent of our children are not fathered by the husband, and close to twenty percent of conceptions are from sperm other than that of the husband (revelations not unique to this book). "Nowhere is there a woman true and fair," spake the poet. The duplicity of sex is required according to Baker because the woman needs to simultaneously mate with the champion (which is what she is always trying to do) while at the same time keep a man around to help take care of the offspring. Implicit in the book is the idea that people naturally cheat on their spouses as a strategy, a strategy that has consequences, both positive and negative.

ETA:

Oh yeah, in before the thin pink line
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:32:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Put the kid up for adoption to a loving home that will teach it to be a productive member of society.  When you can't even tell who the father of your child is, you've lost your right to be a parent.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Who hasn't cum inside of her???
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:34:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Put the kid up for adoption to a loving home that will teach it to be a productive member of society.  When you can't even tell who the father of your child is, you've lost your right to be a parent.

Patty

Well said, very well said.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:36:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Who hasn't cum inside of her???

Damn, you made me laugh out loud, LOL!!

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:37:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Stupid Double Tap.....
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 3:59:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Only 175 a month!  Damn that's insane. I hope he sues the shit outta her and gets his money back. Poor bastard.

She just looks like such a royal bitch.  What any guy sees in her is beyond me.  Ugly whore.  "Why the long face?"

He is not likely to get any money back. He should consider himself fortunate to get the support order vacated.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:06:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Only 175 a month!  Damn that's insane. I hope he sues the shit outta her and gets his money back. Poor bastard.

He is not likely to get any money back. He should consider himself fortunate to get the support order vacated.

No kidding. It's all for the children!!@

As long as the welfare of the child is taken care of usually the courts don't give shit which sucker pays.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#11]
This guy I know has a whore of a mother. When he was a child, she applied for welfare and listed 20 men who might be his father. Turns out the guy who really was his dad was the kid brother of the guy who he thought was his dad.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:13:46 PM EDT
[#12]
who gives a shit?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:16:55 PM EDT
[#13]
She shacks up with guy #1 and gets pregnant with a child by guy #2 and then sashayes into the arms of guy #3 (Death Row San Quentin Prison).  If the state of California doesn't take a look at her fitness as a parent nobody should get looked into.

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:19:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Put the kid up for adoption to a loving home that will teach it to be a productive member of society. When you can't even tell who the father of your child is, you've lost your right to be a parent.

Patty

+1  It's easy to make a child; much more difficult to raise one.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:25:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Patty

+1

I am not perfect by far, but is it asking too much for a woman not to have sex with so many people at the same time that she can't immediately tell you who the father is when she becomes pregnant?

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:28:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

Well said, very well said.

Yeah, I like that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:00:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Slut.

Couldn't have happened to a better girl! That guy should sue for his money back, from the real baby-daddy plus interest.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#18]
The guy should sue the slut for his money back.  Ho' can try to recover from the real daddy.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:26:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Sterilize the father for bad judgment.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Sounds like that sperm bank who accused Kobe Bryant of rape.  Didn't she have 3 other dude's sperm on her underpants???
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
who gives a shit?

Please, only 15 minutes per person.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top