Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2009 2:38:42 PM EDT
Brad Thor, Daniel Silva, Vince Flynn and Ted Bell simply cannot write books fast enough for me to read.  I devour their books.

Anyone else a fan of any or all of them?

HH
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:46:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes sir, on a Brad Thor reading session right now, Also David Hagberg is another favorite, I loved his books so much, I read them again after reading them, Joel Rosenberg's Novel's are excellent too.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yes sir, on a Brad Thor reading session right now, Also David Hagberg is another favorite, I loved his books so much, I read them again after reading them, Joel Rosenberg's Novel's are excellent too.

Spot on with Joel's books...I've read every one of them.  Thanks for giving me Hagberg's name...I'm going to check him out, too.  If you haven't read Matthew Bracken's work, he's a member here.  I'm about 1/2 way done on his latest book, and I'm really ticked off.  I wish it was 5 times thicker...I wish it'd go on for months.

HH
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Love em, check John Ringo the GHOST story line of books.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Love em, check John Ringo the GHOST story line of books.

Thanks for the tip.  Gives me 2 authors to check out now.

HH
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I have not read any Brad Thor or Ted Bell, I will have to check them out.  If you like Mitch Rap you might like Baldaci's Camel Club series.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:55:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 3:01:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh,  Also if you have not read The Company by Robert Littel I highly recomend that.  I listen to the audiobook once or twice a year.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:35:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I love the Brad Thor stuff.. I havent read the others yet.. BUT I have $180 in credit to McKays Books, so I will pick some of them up..

YMMV - But I also like the 'Presidential Agent Series' by WEB Griffin/Griffith..

Brian
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I really like Brad Thor and Vince Flynn, but I can't stand Ted Bell.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:54:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Also keep in mind Lee Childs.  

Reacher Series:

http://www.amazon.com/Lee-Child/e/B000APO0PQ/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

Helps to read in order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top