Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:24:49 AM EDT
Does Senator Scott Brown from Mass have a chance in winning reelection? I's deciding whether to send him a donation or not. I know he isn't very conservative but he is better than Pocahontas
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#1]
He's a rare species, the endangered New England RINO.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 9:30:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I think so, but the faux squaw is getting a lot of campaingn doantions from the left coast/Hollywood.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 9:38:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Compared to Elizabeth Warren he's a founding father. Scott had a fine line to walk as he is only finishing Teddy's term and is up for reelection in two years, I think Scott may take a firmer line once he's in for six. Lizzy came out in support of O-Care and Scott is for repealing it, the good people of Massachusetts are not a big fan mandated health care. That being said what Romney instituted in this state as far as Romney Care the incoming moonbat governor Deval Patrick radically changed the rules and required insurance companies cover all manner of stupid shit, under Romney care you could have just gotten catastrophic care for a minimal amount of money. Back Scott, Warrens a fucking nightmare.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/politics/view/20220630senates_health_script_brown_warren_pledge_to_fight_along_partisan_lines/srvc=home&position=0

“If Scott Brown and Mitt Romney and the Republicans want to repeal those, they’ve got a fight on their hands,” she added.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 9:39:49 AM EDT
[#4]
But she is the ideological founder of the Occupy Wall Street movement.  She said so herself.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 9:44:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This.  He just voted against the bill to rein in the EPA on coal rules.  He sucks.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 10:13:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  He just voted against the bill to rein in the EPA on coal rules.  He sucks.

Oh good. I should vote for Elizabeth Warren instead?

GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to the Scott Brown campaign. Do you really want to be the guy that helped the Dems get a solid Senatorial majority when the election is over, no matter who the President is? There are taxes and programs to be voted on, and Supreme Court judges to be replaced. We are also FOUR SEATS AWAY from repealing Obamacare.

At least with him, we have a chance.

Please contribute to his campaign here.

Every liberal in Hollywood and elsewhere is giving BIG BUCKS to Elizabeth Warren's campaign. What are YOU going to do?

Link Posted: 6/30/2012 10:16:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to the Scott Brown campaign. Do you really want to be the guy that helped the Dems get a solid Senatorial majority when the election is over, no matter who the President is? There are taxes and programs to be voted on, and Supreme Court judges to be replaced. We are also FOUR SEATS AWAY from repealing Obamacare.

Every liberal in Hollywood and elsewhere is giving BIG BUCKS to Elizabeth Warren's campaign. What are YOU going to do?

This. She is getting massive support from liberal moonbats all over the country
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#8]
The race is a dead heat so, yes, he obviously has a chance of winning.

Conservatives can criticize Scott Brown all they want.  I criticize him on many things, but his opponent is Elizabeth Warren...

Anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders that needs convincing which candidate they'd rather have in the Senate should see their primary care provider as soon as possible.  Their medication is in dire need of adjustment.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 10:27:52 AM EDT
[#9]
GIVE!
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 11:09:59 AM EDT
[#10]
I gave to him before.  I won't again, I will donate to those closer to home with a better chance who aren't RINO.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 11:16:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Brown is about what one would expect to be called a Republican in that part of  the country; he sucks somewhat less than his opposition though.

I've always believed that when your options are to choose between two evils;  the lesser of two evils is less undesirable than the worse of two evils.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 11:18:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Jut a thought from someone just over the border.......

I know the polls show 0 ahead in Mass, and the Senate rate tied.

Consider this interesting little factoid. I am seeing a bunch of 0 campaign ads, a ton of them during Red Sox games. I can count on one hand how many 0 ads I saw during the last campaign, and have a few fingers left over.

I think the internal polls are closer than the medias polls, IMHO Brown has a very good chance, even Mitt has a chance in Mass.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 11:21:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds good. I just don't want to donate to a losing battle.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I gave to him before.  I won't again, I will donate to those closer to home with a better chance who aren't RINO.

I did also. Hence the emails I get twice a day looking for $
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Well, when you guys find the "good enough" candidate, let me know, I'll give to him, too. But in the meantime, give anyway.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 6:53:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This one is more important in the long run.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I gave another $100.00 today.

What did everyone else here do? Nothing?

Which is actually: Enable Elizabeth Warren to help the Dems gain a stranglehold on our government.

Link Posted: 7/1/2012 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Warren makes Coakly look like a Republican.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is actually: Enable Elizabeth Warren to help the Dems gain a stranglehold on our government.

I gave $250 last time.  Will probably send $100 this time, but we have some battles here in Colorado.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I gave $250 last time.  Will probably send $100 this time, but we have some battles here in Colorado.

Thank you! Whom should I give to in CO? Fair's fair.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top