Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/11/2002 5:13:59 AM EDT
I told you all about this last week. From what I heard on the news, the 15 yr old is the one that did all of shooting. Bunch of bangers starting it up in the city. c-rock CHICAGO -- Bond was set at $350,000 Sunday for a Chicago man charged in a shooting in which three teenagers were wounded outside Roosevelt High School. Jason Chavez, 21, was charged with three counts of aggravated battery with a firearm in the shooting Thursday at Wilson and St. Louis Avenues. A 16-year-old male who allegedly was fighting with Chavez was shot along with another 16-year-old male and a 16-year-old female. At least one of the victims was a student at the school, authorities said. All the victims were treated at area hospitals and released. Chavez is alleged to have started the fight with one of the victims whom prosecutors described as a gang member. A 15-year-old also has been charged in the shooting. Copyright © 2002, Chicago Tribune
Top Top