Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2005 8:14:17 AM EDT
I got straight A's
not bragging as it took alot of work, and even less sleep then normal, but my gpa is a respectable 3.0 now.

(making up for that first semester of being stupid)

Just had to tell someone who might care.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:20:39 AM EDT
[#1]
as of the end of the last semester, i was on academic probation.  if my gpa isn't at least a 2.0 by the end of next semester, i'm gone...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:41:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
as of the end of the last semester, i was on academic probation.  if my gpa isn't at least a 2.0 by the end of next semester, i'm gone...

/cajun guy

YOU CAN DOO EET!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:42:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Final for my class is on Tues. then I start up again on 8/22.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

/cajun guy

YOU CAN DOO EET!

i hope so...

and congrats on your grades.  it can be hard to do.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:44:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I was able to get my GPA back up to 2.65
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

HAHA.....im in the same boat...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:00:54 AM EDT
[#7]
What courses are these? Summer courses or is it some kind of year round block schedule? My spring term ended may 2nd and Im taking summer classes to get ahead which end on Thursday. Then fall semester starts up august 22.

Gotta keep above a 3.0 to keep my scholarship and have a better chance to get into coast guard college program next year.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What courses are these? Summer courses or is it some kind of year round block schedule? My spring term ended may 2nd and Im taking summer classes to get ahead which end on Thursday. Then fall semester starts up august 22.

Gotta keep above a 3.0 to keep my scholarship and have a better chance to get into coast guard college program next year.

Summer classes, 16 weeks of shite packed hardcore into 8.

Summer ended the 31st, back at it August 22nd.

Blah, but he I can see the end of the tunnel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top