Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2002 7:38:48 AM EDT
Just got back from one of our largest guns showns, it is held in the school gym and basement. Lots of great buys, my buddy found an unfired 22 mag High Standard Derringer, laugh but they are real sought after. take the grips off and wrap in a kerchief, put in the back pocket. Me, I picked up an issue M7 bayonet.

How many have gun shows at the high school?
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you mean that out of 26 reads no one has gun shows at the high school. What is this country coming to. It runs till tomorrow afternoon in Morrisville, Vermont. Come on up.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:31:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Cody Wyoming still has guns shows in the High School Gym.  Darn near the only place I even find gun shows in WY.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:35:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I dont get it??

Guns...

School???

WHAT!!

How many died??

It must have been a slaughter....has it made the news yet?

I checked CNN and they did not cover it yet.

Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#4]
schools, guns?
liberal bias at 11....
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#5]
thought there was /is a Fed.law against having a gun within 500 ft. of a school? kids get expelled all the time for having guns in there cars,or pointing a finger or chicken strip and saying"bang"    jwr
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#6]
jwr747 says:
thought there was /is a Fed.law against having a gun within 500 ft. of a school?

Were that true no one next door to a school could own a gun. That was shut down a few years ago. You can own a gun and here you can have a gun show at the school. Hope no one has a problem with that! We are just a little mountain state with a belief in the constitution.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 5:21:56 PM EDT
[#7]
one of the largest shows in southern MN comes up in a week or so.. held at the school in Wells, MN.  has been for as long as I can remember.  Small farming community, probably isolated from the politically correct, or, more likely the town folk really don't care about being pc.
Bravo5-2
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#8]
In Wasilla, Alaska there is a 2 day gun show at the end of every January in the high school there.  It's in the gym area and it's usually a pretty good show. It's been going on for as long as I can remember, and don't remember ever having a problem. It's actually sponsored by that high school hockey team.  The one at Palmer, Alaska use to be in the high school gym there, but has been moved to the fair grounds over recent years.  It's going on this weekend.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:26:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I haven't seen a gun show in a shool in years.

But I do remember when it wasn't usual to find a show in a school's gym.

Kinda' sad.[V]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:55:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Its funny we have a separation of church and state but the schools can rent out the gym for church. but we can't have a gun show?
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 11:09:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been to one in our City Hall building. Not quite the same but....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top