Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2001 11:35:36 PM EDT
remember this guy ?

if we had gore right now, we would be F**Ked

but imagine if this sorry sonofabitch had won the election, we would be F**Ked with a D*ck big enough to make an elephant walk bow-legged for a week.

gotta Thank GOD we got a texan and some real military minds in charge.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 11:59:04 PM EDT
[#1]
You....are a very..very..very sick man. [:X*]

I can't even begin to imagine how you can wrap your brain around such an idea [;)]

The ramifications are horrifying [:O]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:11:26 AM EDT
[#2]
actually i saw a nader for pres bumper sticker on a car the other day, and thought about about how screwed we would be if he was pres.

(who the hell is dumb enough to still have that thing on there car? answer -- someone dumb enough to vote for nader)
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 9:00:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm just thankful that we have the leadership we have now in the White House.

Gore would have surrendered by now for sure.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Nader, Nader wasn't his plan to disarm the Military to prevent school violence?  The only thing missing when you put Nader and Gore in a room is the shit smell.........  [grenade]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 9:22:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Nader's green party was a true blessing pulling 2-4% of the AlWhore votes away from him.

This is a good third party.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 9:31:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nader's green party was a true blessing pulling 2-4% of the AlWhore votes away from him.

This is a good third party.
View Quote

Actually, the next time around I've been thinking of promoting [green]green[/green]. There are enough [green]green-heads[/green] around here to help the cause.

All the while I will be voting Bush, et. al. You know, do unto them as Pirot did unto us. [}:D]
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Really, this is funny. There is no chance that Nader could win. What is scary is the thought of Nader endorsing Al. That could have happened, and it could have resulted in a Gore victory.

Thank God that Nader ran, and never endorsed Al.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top