Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/5/2004 5:54:59 PM EST
"Addressing the 11th Annual Community Legal Education Associations conference in January 1996, Senator Sharon Carstairs made a telling admission when she thought no one else was listening: the Firearms Act was intended, from the outset, to be integral to her party's plans to “socially re-engineer Canada,” something the Liberal party of Canada has set about doing for the past 30 years. Disarming the citizenry and creating a utopian pacifist society is integral to this “social re-engineering.”

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:58:49 PM EST
Ever wonder what Hillary Clinton is really like under the mask? There you go.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:02:55 PM EST
You're suprised? It the communist agenda but I know a secret........its a big lie.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:53:50 PM EST
I certainly won't be surprised when these people are dragged out and shot. They are so stupid that they don't think there will be a time when people will get to that point where they'll stand up and take out the trash.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:59:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By lippo:
I certainly won't be surprised when these people are dragged out and shot. They are so stupid that they don't think there will be a time when people will get to that point where they'll stand up and take out the trash.

I havent done this before, but shit dude..

+1.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:05:18 PM EST

Originally Posted By SO-COM:

Originally Posted By lippo:

I havent done this before, but shit dude..

+1.

Let that type of gun ban come here and see what will happen.
Top Top