Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 6:54:59 PM EDT
"Addressing the 11th Annual Community Legal Education Associations conference in January 1996, Senator Sharon Carstairs made a telling admission when she thought no one else was listening: the Firearms Act was intended, from the outset, to be integral to her party's plans to “socially re-engineer Canada,” something the Liberal party of Canada has set about doing for the past 30 years. Disarming the citizenry and creating a utopian pacifist society is integral to this “social re-engineering.”

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 6:58:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Ever wonder what Hillary Clinton is really like under the mask?  There you go.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#2]
You're suprised? It the communist agenda but I know a secret........its a big lie.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:53:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I certainly won't be surprised when these people are dragged out and shot. They are so stupid that they don't think there will be a time when people will get to that point where they'll stand up and take out the trash.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:59:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I certainly won't be surprised when these people are dragged out and shot. They are so stupid that they don't think there will be a time when people will get to that point where they'll stand up and take out the trash.

I havent done this before, but shit dude..

+1.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:05:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I havent done this before, but shit dude..

+1.

Let that type of gun ban come here and see what will happen.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top