Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2001 4:44:20 PM EDT
I went to the range this afternoon and had to wait for a spot to open before I could shoot.  As I sat behind the firing line, I noticed that the group of shooters in front of me not only had atrocious gun handling habits, but they also had sitting in their midst one of the fattest women I've ever seen.  As I sat there wondering where she found her XXXXXXXL T-shirt, she turned around and...
...I saw that "she" was a guy!  [shock] [puke]

That was almost as scary as the way Humongo and friends were waving their muzzles around.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:46:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty sure I've seen him/her at just about every gun show I've ever been to.  Were you up or down wind?  Wait, you must have been up wind or you probably wouldn't be able to remember this event.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I went to the range this afternoon and had to wait for a spot to open before I could shoot.  As I sat behind the firing line, I noticed that the group of shooters in front of me not only had atrocious gun handling habits, but they also had sitting in their midst one of the fattest women I've ever seen.  As I sat there wondering where she found her XXXXXXXL T-shirt, she turned around and...
...I saw that "she" was a guy!  [shock] [puke]

That was almost as scary as the way Humongo and friends were waving their muzzles around.
View Quote

I would have started barking range commands!  Then I would have told that FAT fuck to "MOVE OUT!"
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:49:24 PM EDT
[#3]
HOOOOWEEEEE! Git across that log an squeel like a pig, fat boy! Maybe he's just big boned.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:17:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Reminds me of the time I went to a concert and saw the most beautiful girl from behind. Nice ass and nice long blond hair in a pony tail. Well the girl turned around and had the most awesome mostache!  I almost puked!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top