Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 3:39:01 PM EDT
http://drunkendelight.com/content/videos/01024199.wmv

(copy and paste the video, don't make it hot or you'll get a referrer block).

I can just imagine an ARFCOM member:

WEIRDO:  "Do you think I'm pretty?"

ARFCOM MEMBER:  [bang bang bang bang bang bang bang, chrk shck, bang  bang bang bang]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:47:57 PM EDT
[#1]
that was pretty stupid.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:54:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Very retarded.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I've watched it on occassion and sometimes it's just downright hilarious...this wasn't one of the best.

I'm pretty sure that the person who sets up their friend/family member is asked quite a few questions about the subject scaree before anything happens.  Do they have a heart condition, do they own any guns, do they carry a gun on them, has he been jailed for assault w/ a deadly weapon in the past week...that kindof stuff.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Rat Boy was a much better lay down a field of fire and kill every living thing in sight scenario.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:03:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree this one's not the best, but I'm surprised they don't have more problems.

There was one, with a hitch hiker, where the "mark" jumped over the car seat and started beating the bejezus out of the "actor" playing the murderous thug.   Pretty funny, that.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:06:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've watched it on occassion and sometimes it's just downright hilarious...this wasn't one of the best.

I'm pretty sure that the person who sets up their friend/family member is asked quite a few questions about the subject scaree before anything happens.  Do they have a heart condition, do they own any guns, do they carry a gun on them, has he been jailed for assault w/ a deadly weapon in the past week...that kindof stuff.

Yeah, but for those of us who don't tell anyone...ummmm....that would suck.

Friend: "Naw, he doesn't carry...he would have told me."

I have seen a few of those that if in the scence presented and I was the "scaree" I would have been in definite fear for my life...you know the fine print.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#7]
After finding a "body" in the shower...  would you have been justified to draw down if those guys had a CCW?  Or do you try to escape until YOU are clearly in danger?

Just curious.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:09:38 PM EDT
[#8]
there was one where a guy grabbed a 2x4 IIRC in a junkyard. They let him in on the prank real quick after that.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:10:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:15:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I agree this one's not the best, but I'm surprised they don't have more problems.

There was one, with a hitch hiker, where the "mark" jumped over the car seat and started beating the bejezus out of the "actor" playing the murderous thug.   Pretty funny, that.

I saw that one.

There was another one where a bunch of people went to this guys house (for whatever reason), things weren't looking cool, the "cops" showed up outside, the actors pulled out some firearms and ordered the "mark" and his friends to one side of the room and to shut-up... essentially setting up a  hostage situation.

I'm really surprised no one has gotten seriously fucked-up or killed with some of these stunts. One of these days the "mark" is going to have a CCW (or be carrying illeagally), and react. If it did happen... there shouldn't be a jury in the world that vote for conviction.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I doubt a pluber would have been allowed to CCW so as soon as I saw the dude when I came out I think I would have jumped on him and just started wailing away as hard as I could, would have looked for something to swing etc.  I can't imagine trying to talk to someone after I saw that body.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:42:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Is that show still on the air?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
After finding a "body" in the shower...  would you have been justified to draw down if those guys had a CCW?  Or do you try to escape until YOU are clearly in danger?

Just curious.  

you should always draw down.  have you learned nothing here?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:50:12 PM EDT
[#14]
I think that nearly every episode would have not only ended differently, but very badly for the actors involved had Arfcommers been involved.

Thats why they play these pranks on sissy libtards and not people like us.  Because if they did, finding replacement actors would be really, really, REALLY difficult after that....

Chris
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:03:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Here's some more: (These are REAL video formant, but as before, copy and paste into the URL bar of your browser).

Chimney Cleaners:
http://play.rbn.com/?url=usanet/usanet/g2demand/scifi/scaretactics/st_notsanta_300.rm&proto=rtsp

Abandoned Apartment:
http://play.rbn.com/?url=usanet/usanet/g2demand/scifi/scaretactics/st_brother_300.rm&proto=rtsp

Ex Felon Hires Help at the Barbershop:
http://play.rbn.com/?url=usanet/usanet/g2demand/scifi/scaretactics/st_shaveheadcut_300.rm&proto=rtsp

Caught in the Warehouse with the Mafia:
http://play.rbn.com/?url=usanet/usanet/g2demand/scifi/scaretactics/st_whatsbox_300.rm&proto=rtsp

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:03:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Wait wait wait! So you're saying if someone recommends me for this show, I can shoot at a libtard and get away with it? Sign me up!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#17]
I would have drawn down, made the guy lay on the floor while I called the cops on my cellphone, and nobody would be saying anything until the cops got there, except me telling that guy to shut the fuck up.  After seeing that "body", I would not have been interested in ANYthing that guy said.  Whether a TV show or space monkeys made him do it, I don't care.  I would seriously believe my life was in danger at that point.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:13:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Let's just say that at my house, my wife refers to that show, if those stunts were pulled on me, as "How to become a Dead Motherfucker Tactics"

Her rendition of me on that show:

INSERT UGLY PERP/MONSTER/ZOMBIE ETC SITUATION HERE.

ADD ScaryGuy

= BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG click click BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

I love my wife.

SG
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:20:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Is that show still on the air?

No

Tag
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:28:19 PM EDT
[#20]
HAHA.  This reminds me of a Story from a LONG time ago.

I was just outta college, living with one of my friends from school, in an apartment

Well, more of our college friends came over on a saturday morning.... no one woke me up... eveyone was too scared to either knock on my bedroom door or just walk in the room.

They knew I was armed.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:35:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Man that was fucking gay.

"Am I pretty?"

" yeah"

He is never going to live that one down.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:47:06 PM EDT
[#23]
The "Abandoned Apartment" above is interesting in that the dude was not inclined to be a sheep.

The bad guy comes in and he's asking the other (actor) guy: "Hey, should we fucking knock him out"

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:02:58 PM EDT
[#24]
The one where the "mark" was a Repo man on his first day, and at the house the senior Repo man and his old partner were in the middle of reclaiming stuff from, the scary deadbeat had a fake skinned corpse wearing the same uniform as the "mark" & his "partner" stashed in the freezer.

Finding that wouldn't be grounds to go find the repoee and draw down on him while calling the police? And it might of been good odds the mark would have done just that, if any Repo's IRL are an indication.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:33:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Hell - I think that about EVERY Scare Tactic.

Some day some one will stop pissing themselves and stab, shoot, or beat the shit out of some one.

I just h ope Sci Fi doesnt  go under from it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:47:21 AM EDT
[#26]
I could just imagine a bad guy saying "are you scared, you're on Scare Tactics.....just kidding boom boom boom boom, shck chck, boom boom boom"
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:12:01 AM EDT
[#27]
I only carry mace as I don't have a CHL, but I can say that the guy would have a face full of mace as soon as I came out of the bathroom.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:59:19 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I would have drawn down, made the guy lay on the floor while I called the cops on my cellphone, and nobody would be saying anything until the cops got there, except me telling that guy to shut the fuck up.  After seeing that "body", I would not have been interested in ANYthing that guy said.  Whether a TV show or space monkeys made him do it, I don't care.  I would seriously believe my life was in danger at that point.

+1
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:06:16 AM EDT
[#29]
A co-worker was telling me about an episode of "Punk'd" where a rap group got set-up in a fake prostitution sting.  When the fake cops busted in to arrest everyone, the rappers and their entourage decided that if you are going to jail anyway, don't hold back.  A couple of the actors got the shit beat out of them before the "marks" found out that it was a prank.  Oops.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:06:55 AM EDT
[#30]
tag
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:20:27 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
HAHA.  This reminds me of a Story from a LONG time ago.

I was just outta college, living with one of my friends from school, in an apartment

Well, more of our college friends came over on a saturday morning.... no one woke me up... eveyone was too scared to either knock on my bedroom door or just walk in the room.

They knew I was armed.

I was visiting a buddy of my in cali and we didn't want to go up and wake him up....well he had a balcony outside his room that was always cracked a bit...so we took some "blackcat" fireworks and threw them up there.....no shots fired but we all got a good laugh out of it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:27:32 AM EDT
[#32]
The rat was still one of the best.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:32:14 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I saw the videos for the fist time today. I can't remember a time I laughed this hard at a guy wearing a rat suit scaring a flaming gay peta  member....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:52:01 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw the videos for the fist time today. I can't remember a time I laughed this hard at a guy wearing a rat suit scaring a flaming gay peta  member....

They've got the "whole" Rat Boy episode here:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYGIZaDoT9s
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:52:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Tag for later.

I always wondered about how many "marks" reacted violently to a frightening or startling situation in that show. Some of the ones they've done just SEEM inherently dangerous. Like the one where they dressed a guy up as bigfoot and had him "attack" the mark and actors in an SUV. When the guy finally quit pissing himself and leapt into action, he floored it and tried to flee. So the idiot actor in the monster costume GETS IN FRONT OF HIM so he slams on the brakes and stops. IDIOT. Had he not been a total pansy he would have just stomped the accelerator and kept going.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top