Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 7/23/2005 8:44:16 AM EDT
**Warning Ladies' Forum...if you've stumbled in by accident, the door is thatta way>>>>>>>>**

I had an idea to start a thread here with the sole purpose of saying something NICE about fellow ARFcommers. It can be about anyone and say anything SO LONG AS IT's NICE.

Now, that said, it does not have to be boring. I KNOW some of the people on this board can turn a phrase better than they can shoot <ducking> so spice it up...Post once or several times as the mood strikes and brighten a person's day! And stalkers...BEHAVE!!!!!! <cough> Jadams <cough>

The only rule is please honor the thread: say something nice/thank a person for saying something nice but don't trash other members OR what they've said...

My First contribution:

Doublefeed has mastered the art of playing Devil's advocate to the point where once you read his posts, you believe you've bitten the forbidden apple and are thankful for the revelation.

Link Posted: 7/23/2005 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I can not single out any of you young ladies because I'll get all kinds of grief.

So, I love all of ya equally.  And would do any thing you ask.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 9:25:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I can not single out any of you young ladies because I'll get all kinds of grief.

You're missing the point: not a suck up thread (you won that BTW) just simply an observation about ANYONE male or female.
Whatever inspires you:

like:

bblake00 is the most diplomatic poster on this board.

Now by saying that, I don't think any of the other posters are upset with me.
Besides, if this thread catches on (and with all the cranky threads, I hope it will) there will be lots of good stuff to read!
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 9:34:28 AM EDT
[#4]
PlaymoreMinds is witty and clever just plain funny as hell, and is one of the most fun posters to read on the board!
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Sp1Grrl came through with rational advice for me not too long ago. Much appreciated. (everyone else who offered advice, I thank you as well)

GT
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 10:08:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're missing the point: not a suck up thread (you won that BTW) just simply an observation about ANYONE male or female.
Whatever inspires you:

like:

bblake00 is the most diplomatic poster on this board.

Now by saying that, I don't think any of the other posters are upset with me.
Besides, if this thread catches on (and with all the cranky threads, I hope it will) there will be lots of good stuff to read!

It's to hard to do since....well with so many delightful women on this sight it like tying to pick a favorite scene in a favorite movie.  There are so many things about you ladies that I like it's hard to pick one thing about one of you young ladies.  So I'm left no recourse but to pick every thing about all of you.

But I must say that Makarov_Mami is the only one to post some killer pics of her self .
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Say something nice

The women's forum.........could be worse.

Link Posted: 7/23/2005 1:33:20 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a crush on a few of the female members of the board...but I won't say who.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Patty, cracks me up. I would love to meet her in person.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#10]
SP1Grrl kicks major ass, and I'm stoked that she's our new mod.  She and other Texan board members are a reason that I want to move there ASAP.

ETA: daisywench: My partner in crime against attention whores everywhere.  This board would suck wihtout her.

Doublefeed: His IMs are the bestest, and have now become a crucial part of my day.  Wake up, get dressed, get coffee, and sign on the ARFcom to see what DoubleFeed has in store today.

diabolical_chicken: My advisor on all things male and some things that are not; funny, intelligent, and tolerant of my mind-in-the-gutterness.

Gloftoe, MisterFloppy, nokarma, Not_A_Llama, DaBunny, Carolinian, Taxman, Gamma, Skammy, cduarte, Stormrider, and anyone else from the late night chat crew: Funniest guys around who throw back just as much crap as I dish out.  They're the best.

And of course, MrsGloftoe: She's married to a loon and has more power on the board than he does.  I want to be just like you.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Say something nice

The women's forum.........could be worse.

Hmmm.....I have one!
arowneragain is really easy to pick on
And we wouldn't have him any other way!
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#12]
There are more great ARFCOMers than not.  The Avila's have a great site and do an excellent job and I'm not saying that just because I have the hots for Ed Senior either!  The staff is awesome and I think its time for a group hug now!

{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}

Patty
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I agree. Let's all be nice.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#14]

But I must say that Makarov_Mami is the only one to post some killer pics of her self

Can I have an AMEN from the congregation.........

Link Posted: 7/23/2005 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#15]
SigZiggy can sing pretty damn well.

Should I mention her ass too?  What if I say something NICE about it?

TXL
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

But I must say that Makarov_Mami is the only one to post some killer pics of her self

M_M is a beautiful lady.  That is true.  Patty
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 5:49:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 6:41:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

M_M is a beautiful lady.  That is true.  Patty

I'm blushing here... but let's not forget Patty's pics!!!  The lady has quite the fan club!
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

*cough* AHEM... speaking of killer pics...
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 9:13:11 PM EDT
[#20]
I like women.  Thay have soft cushy things.

Link Posted: 7/23/2005 10:01:48 PM EDT
[#21]
I ran into some really hospitable folks at bulletfest.  Gave me shade, cold beverages, and I got to shoot too  cduarte, lorie40, helldog, shotar, (I think that's it).  Good times, at least until the thunderstorm hit.

Quoted:
SigZiggy can sing pretty damn well.
Should I mention her ass too?  What if I say something NICE about it?
TXL

Yes, it's very awesome.  The singing that is, from the recording I heard.  Will reserve comment on the other pending personal inspection  She takes nice travel photos also

Quoted:
<snip>...Gamma...from the late night chat crew: Funniest guys around who throw back just as much crap as I dish out.  They're the best.

awwwww shucks   Chat wouldn't be the same without you.  We're just the orchestra.

frtloop85 keeps us company in chat too, thanks frtloop
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 5:17:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Got another! JarheadChiro is an excellent online kisser

This is fun...Love all the good vibrations coming out of the women's forum!

Link Posted: 7/24/2005 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#25]
I love women. Unless we had been previously married to each other.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 1:45:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Sounds like the making of a fine country western song!  Patty
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 2:26:07 PM EDT
[#27]
4xy2xx is sweet and makes good internet sammiches.

SGat1r5
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 3:03:06 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

SGat1r5

Can't believe I forgot her.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGat1r5

Can't believe I forgot her.

DK-Prof has submitted the funniest sig line I have yet read on this board!
Gabby...THAT's a KEEPER
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 4:11:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 4:35:06 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

What (if anything) would any of you ladies care to say about me?

CJ

ummmmmm  

you have a cool avatar??

Link Posted: 7/24/2005 5:00:22 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What (if anything) would any of you ladies care to say about me?

CJ

ummmmmm  

you have a cool avatar??

D-C is funny as hell. Get it?? She put the little....devil...emoti-thingies....<trailing off>

Hmph

Well...She's still funny as hell!

Link Posted: 7/24/2005 5:22:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

D-C is funny as hell. Get it?? She put the little....devil...emoti-thingies....<trailing off>

Hmph

Persephone is WAY funnier than i am, imo....
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 7:23:51 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
<snipped>

Sp1Grrl takes direction well!

Link Posted: 7/24/2005 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 7:52:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Since this is the womens forum I will say that diabolical chicken is one the sweetest people Ive met from ARF and in life.

Even her hubby is a sweety

Link Posted: 7/24/2005 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Nice    mmmmmm

ICE CREAM?
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 10:15:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
What to say...what to say...such a long list...

I know there's more, but that's right off the top of my head...More to come...

Link Posted: 7/25/2005 12:01:32 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmph

Persephone is WAY funnier than i am, imo....

And sharp as a tack.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 4:53:45 AM EDT
[#41]
I look forward to reading Persephone and LaBelle's posts.  Persephone has a nice philosophical, yet realistic bent.  LaBelle shares the beautiful aspects of her life, riding horses, traveling, etc.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 5:19:16 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I look forward to reading Persephone and LaBelle's posts.  Persephone has a nice philosophical, yet realistic bent.  LaBelle shares the beautiful aspects of her life, riding horses, traveling, etc.  

+1 Patty
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 5:23:01 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

++++

Me. I LOVE my X too - to stay away, far away!!!

ET: p

Link Posted: 7/25/2005 5:37:15 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Since this is the womens forum I will say that diabolical chicken is one the sweetest people Ive met from ARF and in life.

Even her hubby is a sweety

I agree!

Bob
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Let's see, where to start....there are just so many and I'm sure I'll forget some.

So advanced warning, for those I forget to mention, you're great to.

DK-Prof: Love the guys insight. Look forward to reading what he says on most days.

TBK1: Great moderator. Enforces the rules even when he doesn't want to. Shows what kind of person he really is. Gotta respect that.

MrsGloftoe: Since I just mentioned moderators, how could you not mention her? Doesn't put up with any BS on her forum. I like that. Biggest reason I spend so much time in here as opposed to GD.

SP1Grrl: Just following the train of thought with moderators here. Even though I didn't even get an honorable mention from her (or anyone else for that matter), she's still one of my favorite people here. We think a lot alike, which obviously makes her one of the smartest folks here.

diabolical_chicken: Cracks me up a lot. Great sense of humor and a bit sarcastic. I love that.

Gabby: Same as DC. Funny most of the time, but insightful as well.

Persephone: By far the funniest woman here. Ruined a few keyboards reading her posts. I apologize in advance to her for not getting the title of funniest person over all though as that belongs to the next guy.

TRG: Funniest person all around. I don't think I've ever read a post of his that didn't crack me up.

daisywench: All I can say is, what's not to like about her? She's smart, funny, good head on her shoulders. Great woman.

PlaymoreMinds: Also a great gal. Funny when she wants to be and gets fired up when she needs to. Can hold her own against the wave of crap in GD too.  Good woman.

Green_Ammo_223: While I think she may have some anger management issues , at least when she rips into to folks it's funny.

I'll probably come back later and add more. Just gotta see their names, before I remember why I like 'em, but there are so many more good folks around here.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 2:58:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Green_Ammo_223:  She's the greatest woman I know.  She's been following my steps from the first day I was here.  Talking to her both on here and on the phone is always a blast.  

Makrov_Mami:  She's been there for me through a ton of things too.  Another one of my best buddies.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Mona is a BADASS cook and the sweetest and most generous lady I've met in a VERY long time.  She is always welcoming and supportive and I love her Can't wait to go see her again soon.

Love ya Mona!

ETA:::: SigZiggy has BEAUTIFUL kids! and Hokies daughter is gorgeous too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 6:07:29 PM EDT
[#48]
[blanket statement] As with any family, each persona brings to it something wonderful. Without differences, life would be mundane. Without family, life wouldn't be. Here we have ladies who stand their ground and are true to their words. To me, those are the best kinds of ladies to have in an extended family. Knowing you can be counted on when someone really needs you. You ladies are truly an inspiration. [/blanket statement]
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:54:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Hmm...I've been thinking about my reply for 2 days now.  Not sure if I can do this justice, but here I go...

Playmore and Sp1grrl are my evil twin sisters in another life.  Love them, and I think we do could do some serious damange if the 3 of us were to form a gang.

Gabasaurus Rex - Heh Heh.  My first friend on arf.  Gab has a wit that is unmatched, and although I think I'm pretty darn sarcastic, she takes the cake.  An awesome chick!

Drache - Always right there to back me up on a thread.  He's my favorite guy on arf, and for some reason understands women better than alot of WOMEN do.  

Doublefeed and Nationwide - I howl with laughter at their posts.  I honestly think Nationwide is the funniest guy here, and I crack up just looking at his avatar.  Doublefeed's sporadic IM's never fail to put a smile on my face.  It's NOT A GNOME!!!

SigZiggy - Love that girl!  She's awesome, articulate, and every post she makes has me shouting out loud "you go girl!"

Diabolical Chicken - You crack me up.. .. But I said it first!!!!! LOL.  Awesome sense of humor, and always right on with her advice.

Held Hostage - Don't see her much anymore, but that girl Rocks in my world.  We've tackled some pretty gnarly threads together, and she's always got my six.

Again...too many to name, but there's a start.
I'm sure this thread will go on for a long time.

Link Posted: 7/26/2005 9:19:50 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Hmm...I've been thinking about my reply for 2 days now.  Not sure if I can do this justice, but here I go...

Playmore and Sp1grrl are my evil twin sisters in another life.  Love them, and I think we do could do some serious damange if the 3 of us were to form a gang.

Gabasaurus Rex - Heh Heh.  My first friend on arf.  Gab has a wit that is unmatched, and although I think I'm pretty darn sarcastic, she takes the cake.  An awesome chick!

Drache - Always right there to back me up on a thread.  He's my favorite guy on arf, and for some reason understands women better than alot of WOMEN do.  

Doublefeed and Nationwide - I howl with laughter at their posts.  I honestly think Nationwide is the funniest guy here, and I crack up just looking at his avatar.  Doublefeed's sporadic IM's never fail to put a smile on my face.  It's NOT A GNOME!!!

SigZiggy - Love that girl!  She's awesome, articulate, and every post she makes has me shouting out loud "you go girl!"

Diabolical Chicken - You crack me up.. .. But I said it first!!!!! LOL.  Awesome sense of humor, and always right on with her advice.

Held Hostage - Don't see her much anymore, but that girl Rocks in my world.  We've tackled some pretty gnarly threads together, and she's always got my six.

Again...too many to name, but there's a start.
I'm sure this thread will go on for a long time.

That was my intent

So if someone has not mentioned you yet, don't worry...if you're more than a lurker, you'll get your ego boost soon!

Thanks to all who have kept posting in it and thanks to all of you for the nice things said

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top