Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2003 9:16:56 AM EDT

In the past I've reported on the overheard conversations of some infiltrators here on campus discussing their eventual takeover.

This time they're being more brazen.

Three of them in the cafeteria. One actually had a T-shirt with the words "End Barrio Warfare In [red]Aztlan[/red]"

As always, I'll report them to security.

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:22:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Where is here?  Thank goodness I dont have to deal with that crap @ Georgia Tech, one of the few colleges where the Pro-War rally after 911 was bigger than the peace/restraint rally.  The only plots/subversions we ever hear about is the ever-popular plot to steal the T from Tech Tower.  I say counter their movement, wear a Ranch Rescue T-Shirt and an arfcom hat with a "peace through superior firepower pin."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top