Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2003 4:23:41 PM EDT
I was watching "Real TV" while waiting for Friday Night Bonus Treks.

I saw this important gun safety tip.

If you are a cop and are sent to pick up the evil doer's loaded pistol grip short barrel shotgun---no matter how much you are worried about fingerprints do not (DO NOT) pick up the shotgun with one finger down the barrel and one in the trigger guard.

He lost the finger.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
What a f$$kin idiot.

-DEERSNIPER
[sniper]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow... didn't really need anyone to tell me that....

I guess he needed someone to tell him though...
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:37:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw that video at 10-7.com.  Pretty nasty.  Couldn't see much, but the thought of it is bad enough.  At least it was only his finger.  He should thank his lucky stars he got off so easily.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw...I think it was "Cops" where a LEO was getting a shotgun off of a porch roof or something.  He was on a ladder with the roof at about chest level.  Picks the thing up by the trigger guard, weight of the gun goes barrel first and his finger lands right on the trigger.  BOOOM!

Don't think he got hurt, but it made me seriously wonder about what some of these guys are thinking when they handle firearms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top